Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can our Senior Players Star & cause an Upset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the 2nd Dogs game thinking we'd lose for sure... So who knows. At the end of the day I know it's next week that really matters.

Comment

Originally posted by roosted View Post
      The round 26 clash is not far away. Can the Roosters senior players star against souffs and cause an upset. I understand our team isn't at full strength again, but I feel an upset on the cards.
      Going to the game and would love nothing more than the players winning the Minor Premiership.
      Go you Roosters !!
      They can, but they'll need to play a lot better than they have the last few weeks.
      All the slick passing, running onto the ball at pace, run arounds, switches of play, sure tackling, sideline to sideline passing etc has all disappeared.
      ...replaced by missed tackles, dropped ball, confused play inside the opposition's 20, one out trying to barge over the line etc.

Comment

where in the world are you bondi paul?

Comment

If we can complete at 80% of higher I give us a good chance. If we turn over even moderate ball, in addition to assuming we lose the penalty count, we will be pushing it uphill. Souths must be forced to tackle a lot and their halves need to be engaged in defence.
          It's scientifically impossible for Easts to be in Souths' shadow when there's daylight between them and us.
          Easts to win

Comment

shit the tittens were out to $15 to beat us and they did. can we do the same thing,and if we do ,can we back up the following week
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I reckon we need to win 5 in a row (including world club challenge) and I will be a happy man.
              Member 2008 - forever

Comment

All the commentators etc seem to already be cheering for Souths.
                2GB especially.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG O View Post
                  It's going to take a monumental effort to overcome several obstacles against Souths.
                  1- the crowd support
                  2- the referees
                  3- missing 4-5 key forwards.
                  Exactly my thinking. Under these conditions they'll wipe the floor with us. Expect possible 50+ we just haven't got the forwards. They'll be too strong up the middle and with refs usual piggybacks it'll be no contest but does this game matter -NO.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterguy View Post
                    Exactly my thinking. Under these conditions they'll wipe the floor with us. Expect possible 50+ we just haven't got the forwards. They'll be too strong up the middle and with refs usual piggybacks it'll be no contest but does this game matter -NO.
                    Expect possible 50plus??? scoreline against us. WTF we are playing $ouffs for fark sake!! Surely you cannot be a true Roosters fan!!

Troll??
                    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive:332111
                      Expect possible 50plus??? scoreline against us. WTF we are playing $ouffs for fark sake!! Surely you cannot be a true Roosters fan!!

Troll??
                      Yes...fresh from le burro. He will be in tears before seasons end so let him have his tiny piece of fun now.

Comment

Ok spaz! If souffs score fifty we'll score 56 Souffs defence is akin to a pile of vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          Yes...fresh from le burro. He will be in tears before seasons end so let him have his tiny piece of fun now.
                          Lol.....love your signature mate!!!!

I think if our senior players stand up tonight, yes. Even with a decimated pack we will go close and maybe spring an upset, I can smell it.
                          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Some people are missing the point? Win, lose or draw lets cheer on the mighty Roosters ...
                            The Vermin must be stopped. Go boys tonight, lets destroy the vermin.

Comment

Working...
                            X