Aubs in doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubs in doubt

Heard on footy show that Aubs might be in doubt and that Oldfield on stand by to fill in for him

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/lea...905-2t8bv.html

Out for sure...

Comment

bloody hell, maybe rts is ok by now?

Comment

Big loss.

I liked him defending in the centres.

Comment

I reckon his ribs have been giving him trouble since the Cronulla game as well.

Aubs, RTS, MK, LOD, Cordner.....the list is getting pretty long.

I have a sneaky feeling we will pull of an upset though. The rabbits will be thinking they have this won already - much like we did in the first two games.

Comment

I'd be surprised if Oldfield was on standby....pretty sure he's not played for the Jets yet since his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
              I'd be surprised if Oldfield was on standby....pretty sure he's not played for the Jets yet since his injury.
              Well he was seen training outside SKD in the Captains Run pics and RTS was on the sideline with a moon boot on.

So unless a miracle happens I think its highly likely Oldfield will line up outside SKD. But I will be praying hoping that RTS is fit to take the field tonight....

Comment

RTS is definitely out.

Comment

Where is Langi?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Chook View Post
                    Where is Langi?
                    Right now I couldn't tell you.....but tonight I reckon he will be in the centres for The Roosters.

Comment

I think Oldfield will be on the wing

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                        RTS is definitely out.
                        Of course he is out It will be a race against time to have him on the field next week
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

At a pinch, they could play that young kiwi bloke in the centres. He had played there before.

You know, that Sonny Bill fellow...

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                            At a pinch, they could play that young kiwi bloke in the centres. He had played there before.

You know, that Sonny Bill fellow...
                            That would be useless move with SKUseless out side of him
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                              Of course he is out It will be a race against time to have him on the field next week
                              AW, I was responding to dj_sta's post when he said he was praying that RTS will play. Perhaps I should have hit the quote button first and replied directly to his post but I was in a rush.

Comment

Working...
                              X