Scuffle in the crowd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuffle in the crowd?

Any news on what happened at the game ... Rabs mentioned something on commentary about bitter Souths' fans lashing out ...

Yea I heard him say it too, it was probably Politis and Crowe.

Comment

That was me. I punched a granny in a Souths jersey, but she deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by mashley87 View Post
        Any news on what happened at the game ... Rabs mentioned something on commentary about bitter Souths' fans lashing out ...
        A text from someone at the game said some Souths fans attacked one of our players in the enclosure. Have not heard anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
          A text from someone at the game said some Souths fans attacked one of our players in the enclosure. Have not heard anything else.
          42 years of FAILURE will do that to a supporter.

Comment

When and where? I would go through the toothlees faarks like a a butter knife! I in redfern tomorrow..

Comment

Okay so what actually happened was a fight between stsae and the vermin supporter named Christian Darque. Apparently stsae was trolling him all night and it eventually escalated into a swing fest with plenty of shirt grabbing and rat tail pulling.

I thought the overall fight was pretty farking piss poor myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                42 years of FAILURE will do that to a supporter.
                106 years.

Comment

So was one of our players attacked by a souffs fan ?

Comment

App ABC radio described the incident and said several under 20s players had to be moved for their own protection and a souths fan was kicked out

Comment

Originally posted by Easts4Life View Post
                      App ABC radio described the incident and said several under 20s players had to be moved for their own protection and a souths fan was kicked out
                      It was a whole family of their fans. That, and the disgraceful banner, plus the filthy mouthed teenaged girls behind me really set the tone for the evening. I've always said that karma is not a very nice lady..Unlike most of you, I never grew up with the Souths hatred as my parents followed Parra. Tonight was the first time I've really seen this lot at their worst.
                      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Please be4 u name any players or make any comments of the incidents that happened in the players enclosure, make sure
                        that you have the facts rite & presume who did what to whom & how.

Comment

i suppose he got to sleepo on the train a metho haze will do that to you?

Comment

NRL+Rd+26+Rabbitohs+v+Roosters+wreo5OGi5DXl.jpg
                            Found him.

Comment

poor bugger he saved all year for that 5.00 t shirt

Comment

Working...
                              X