Proud to be a Rooster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud to be a Rooster

I've never been happier to be proven wrong. If only JWH wasn't put on report. I thought Pearce and Maloney gave Sutton and Reynolds a lesson.

Man for man across the park and in the coaches box , Souths got a lesson in football , but this is just the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Game Fowl:332689
      Man for man across the park and in the coaches box , Souths got a lesson in football , but this is just the start.
      What, the future NSW halves were given a lesson by the shit current ones, surely not.
      Loved watching Jnr out pace Sutton & then Reynolds for his try.

Comment

2nd best day of my life... apart from my son being born. Atmosphere was unbelievable. Even with the putrid Burrow blaring through the PA system.

Comment

best feeling sticking the finger at the burrow

Comment

same hear thought they were in trouble plenty of ticker but that bloody JWH ????
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I agree Coggy.

Souffs got more leg ups than Shane Dye with all of those piggy backs.

Reynolds and Sutton showed failed to capitalise.

If they were our halves this forum would be in meltdown today and rightly so.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Win or lose we should always be proud of our club.

Comment

I seriously thought we would get done so it's a minor miracle to win the minor premiership. Souths choked somewhat under the expectations of favouritism and the massive crowd. That's where the storm and Manly have an advantage over souths and us, those teams know how to perform in big matches. I dont think we will be playing souths again. Storm vs Roosters GF.
                  Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

I'm down at Malabar Public School fete and there's plenty of humans out and about in Easts gear, my 3 year old girl included.

Plenty of pride.
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Reynolds played last night???

Comment

Working...
                      X