Most impressed by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most impressed by

SBW was magic however he impressed me more by his catching of 2 bombs, and his cleaning up of a grubber and running it out from the ingoal.
    Also impressed by the way the WHOLE team looked like they wanted it tonight.Napa's and Mini's tackles were gems. JWH was awesome. Guerra tackled well and was exceptional. Moa and the bludger FPN rand and tackled hard all night. Liu filled in well. Maloney sealed the point scoring title from Lyons.

All in all a game that had me sweating bullets and my wife thought I was having a cardiac on at least 3 occasions during the game.

Everyone played well, I am so proud of them. They stood and delivered. Even FPN had a strong game.

Comment

sbw was everywhere and showed the as a union centre with his anticipation in goal

Comment

To have won the game after giving away so many stupid penalties, dropped balls and injured players augers well for our future games. Well done boys, showed what big hearts you have and what an outstanding team you have become in just one season. Awesome performance and thank you for all the enjoyment you have given me this year.

Comment

Yeah Fantastic Game.
          Well done by the team, the game looked like it was played at Grand Final pace.

It is the first game all year to give me Heart palpitations.

Comment

Ive always said that when ever fpn is in a good mood and going hard it means where going to have a good game,,,,

I noticed this lastnite in the first 5mins

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
              SBW was magic however he impressed me more by his catching of 2 bombs, and his cleaning up of a grubber and running it out from the ingoal...
              Considering Souths score shed loads of tries off Reynolds' short kicks, his in goal performance was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                SBW was magic however he impressed me more by his catching of 2 bombs, and his cleaning up of a grubber and running it out from the ingoal.
                That was my play of the game, until Mini's tackle.

Comment

Working...
                X