Melbourne or Manly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne or Manly?

A lot of people will say it doesn't matter, however I would love us to face Melbourne next week.

We have beaten Manly twice and I would rather go into a GF with a 2-0 record over them.

Melbourne don't look the same team this season. Admittedly they beat us once this season, but we had a few hard games before that encounter and showed some guts to fight back in that game after going behind early and give ourself a chance of winning it.

Beating Melbourne next week would mean we have beaten all the top 3 this season and really give us a lift for the rest of the finals.

If we are without JWH next week, I'd prefer Melbourne.

Comment

Melb so we don't have to be in the company of manly supporters.
      It would not be fair having to spend an evening with manly drop kicks a week after breathing the same air as sofs supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by allan757 View Post
        A lot of people will say it doesn't matter, however I would love us to face Melbourne next week.

We have beaten Manly twice and I would rather go into a GF with a 2-0 record over them..
        With this semi final structure, if we were to play Melb next week then (if games were to go as expected) we would end up playing Manly in the week before the GF and not in the actual GF.

Comment

Working...
        X