Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craig Gower wants to be a Rooster!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Gower wants to be a Rooster!!!!!!!!

Spoke to his best mate, has had enough of rugby and will be heading home, he has approached us and offered his services at a match payments only.

Will he play hooker of half????

stay tuned

That'd make for some interesting team chemistry with Pearce in the side hah

Comment

um, i rekan he is our hooker or don't come to us. We Already have 3 halves/locks in pearce, anasta and carney. I supose he would be a good back up if carney mucks up though. How old is Gower at the moment anyway?

Comment

Nice one rusty......

I fold on this hand.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
          Spoke to his best mate, has had enough of rugby and will be heading home, he has approached us and offered his services at a match payments only.

Will he play hooker of half????

stay tuned
          His best position would be left right out.

Comment

Mack bro your team lists would be in disarray.

Comment

Didn't he run on for Italy, or am I mixing my players?

Comment

Little known fact - Rusty is a very good fisherman.
                Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

We attract all the drunks Im surprised Trewhella hasnt been signed up as well as I.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Gower would be perfect as a Rooster....he's already a cock.
                    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

we got enough drunken embarassments in our team as it is, i thought we were moving past signing old has beens
                      I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Originally posted by theroosters View Post
                        um, i rekan he is our hooker or don't come to us. We Already have 3 halves/locks in pearce, anasta and carney. I supose he would be a good back up if carney mucks up though. How old is Gower at the moment anyway?
                        hes 31 now and 32 next year in April

i think hes a waste....unless we pay him squat

Comment

Even at 32 I would take Gower over Friend or Aubbosun any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                            Even at 32 I would take Gower over Friend or Aubbosun any day of the week.
                            I think you will be eating your words in 2010 especially in regards to friend. He will take cameron smith's mantle as the premier hooker in the game down the track. Just watch

Comment

Originally posted by roz View Post
                              I think you will be eating your words in 2010 especially in regards to friend. He will take cameron smith's mantle as the premier hooker in the game down the track. Just watch
                              I agree Roz.
                              He just needs to stop hanging around that bad egg Mason. Hopefully Mason will fcuk off and Jake will further develop.
                              IMO, Jake will one day soon break into SOO. Unfortunately for NSW sake I think he's a junior Qld rep.

Comment

Working...
                              X