Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson News...

Roosters Offer Ferguson Chance

"The Roosters would only entertain the thought of securing wayward star Blake Ferguson if he went through a successful bush footy sabbatical like their former five-eighth Todd Carney.
    Having sacked Ferguson on Friday afternoon, the Raiders are firm in their belief the 23-year-old is headed to the Roosters next season. The NRL faces a major test over whether it registers his contract."

"There has been widespread speculation Ferguson and his new manager, Sam Ayoub, met Roosters chairman Nick Politis during the week, but club sources deny any meeting has taken place. Roosters officials were impressed with what they saw from Ferguson when he played their side in August in his last match."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...907-2tcah.html

This means either SKD or SBW is gone.

Comment

No quotes from the club, anyone involved with the club, Ferguson himself, anyone involved with Ferguson or even a reputable source....

MEH.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        No quotes from the club, anyone involved with the club, Ferguson himself, anyone involved with Ferguson or even a reputable source....

MEH.
        But his hat was red, white and blue surely that's 100% confirmation.

Comment

Where there is smoke.....

I can't see how we could afford him unless SBW is defintley leaving

Comment

I hope not. We will never win a premiership with him. Stuart has jumped shop at eels. Would much rather get hoppa

Comment

We've got a minor premiership all due to our new coach & a strict no dickhead policy. And this clown ticks all the dobbo boxes Im sorry but: Alochol problems, Attitude towards women & his general narissistic traits . To much baggage.
              Last edited by easts4eva; 09-08-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the Bright Burning Tyger.

One wonders what immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?
                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                  This means either SKD or SBW is gone.
                  rumours were that he is not Just after the cash, taking skd's 350k isn't a bad payday anyway?

Comment

They're suggesting he'll be de registered next year and have to play in the bush. Then maybe for us the following year. So even if true it doesn't impact on whether SBW stays next year.

Comment

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/bla...-1226714389637

The kid has been through a lot.

Perhaps we're too harsh to judge him.

Or maybe I'm too soft and forgiving.

Comment

I say he goes off to dry out, get his head together for six months then we see him next to Michael Oldfield in a Roosters Jersey next year.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

The Trew told you so.
                          If he was released in June then he would be here and SKD on his way
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I aint gotta problem signing him under the Team Robbo regime
                            As you see Robbo dont muck around .If your a slacker -on your way
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I wouldn't be against the signing but the contract would have to be conditional on behavior with clauses written into it so the club could get out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X