if we had our full strength team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we had our full strength team?

If we had our full strength team, much like souths. Do you think we would of still had that 2 game losing streak? Would we've won aganist souths comfortably? I would doubt it. Next week we will regain some key players, (odonnell, sheck, maubs) but still are missing cordner, highly expected jwh. Will there be a time in the finals when we get our full strength team back?
    Last edited by ChookMaster; 09-08-2013, 06:35 PM.

Who knows But on Friday night I think it helped we had some bigger boys like Kennedy in the forwards instead of Maubbs
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

We should be fielding our best team in the GF, hopefully the refs help us get there. They should be pushing for a Roosters vs Rabbithos GF, it's the best for NRL.

Comment

At full strength we'd streamroll our way to the competition.

The silver lining of the injuries is that Liu and Napa have gained valuable experience and have improved as players immensely already.

Also I think JWH will be sweet after I saw the Pomeroy incident where he got off. They were exactly the same.

With RTS, Maubs and LOD returning next week I think Arona, Napa and MLK/Liu miss out.

Comment

Seems to be forgotten we are missing a lot of key players.

Anything new on Boyd btw?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingNothing View Post
            Seems to be forgotten we are missing a lot of key players.

Anything new on Boyd btw?
            2 weeks away.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

We've got good depth lost Boyd but Guerra's playing well & up pops Napa. The boys play better when they are under the pump.

Comment

I don't know if we would have won "more comfortably". TBH the vermin missed a few big opportunities and dropped their bundle a few times in the game.

I thought the difference this week from the last few weeks is that everyone added something extra to their game. Mini had his best game in at least 2 years, Pearce and Maloney took up the challenge of the "Future NSW halves" and made them look like the future NSW cup halves. And SBW, well let me just say that when I was watching the game and my pet cat was sitting in front of the tv watching sbw play, it transformed into a lion. I hope to hell that the NRL don't ban JWH. If the NRL ban JWH for one week and let burgess off the hook, then we will truly know their intentions for this year and who they want to win the premiership.

The problem with RTS coming back is if he move SKD back to centre and RTS to wing. I was really happy with SBW defending at centre and would prefer RTS on the wing and SBW at centre.
                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                  We've got good depth lost Boyd but Guerra's playing well & up pops Napa. The boys play better when they are under the pump.
                  Does BPP know about this development???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Souffs supporters are shitting brinks .They were hoping for Manly I dont think they have ever beaten Melbourne
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                      Souffs supporters are shitting bricks .They were hoping for Manly I dont think they have ever beaten Melbourne
                      Well they do eat dirt....
                      Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                        That's why we win the majority of games that we lost the penalty count. I am convinced that defense gets their rage up and they repel teams with more venom.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

bye bye souffs!

Comment

According to Fox Sports, Boyd has revealed that he is on target for a Preliminary Final return.

Comment

That is great news,we need JWH to get off tomorrow and we are all systems go!

Comment

Working...
                              X