X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manly it is

Bring it on.

They can't even beat Penriff

I think they opted for a loss...as Roy masters said on the ABC this morning, they would have had one extra day to prepare had they lost.

Comment

Wonder how many time a team has beaten the same team 4 times in a season?

Comment

It has just got harder tio get tickets for Saturday night If Cronulla lose This will be a complete shit fight and farce
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

they were outplayed.
          we should be confident, not cocky that we can get the win on Saturday, then take the week off.
          we have beaten manly twice this year for the first time since whenever, when was the last time we beat them 3 times in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
            they were outplayed.
            we should be confident, not cocky that we can get the win on Saturday, then take the week off.
            we have beaten manly twice this year for the first time since whenever, when was the last time we beat them 3 times in a year?
            That would be 14/09/2013 i believe
            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Should be a cracker of a game. They will be fired up after today's loss and will have lawrence, stewart, taufua and watmough back, whilst we should be enjoying some confidence after Friday's win, and see the return of Maubs, LOD and hopefully RTS. Fingers crossed JWH will also be there.

Will be a real good test.

Comment

Originally posted by rwbfl View Post
                Should be a cracker of a game. They will be fired up after today's loss and will have lawrence, stewart, taufua and watmough back, whilst we should be enjoying some confidence after Friday's win, and see the return of Maubs, LOD and hopefully RTS. Fingers crossed JWH will also be there.

Will be a real good test.
                the thing is they lost to manly with their players out while we beat souths with our players out.

Comment

we need JWH and LOD to take on their pack
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

LOD will be there its JWH we have to worry about but Freddyy made a good point on the footy show today and I think there is a chance of JWH getting off with a warning /fine
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Manly still uncertain of getting Stewart, Buhrer and Watmough back as well
                      Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

We want them at full strength then there can be no doubt of the Roosters supremacy.

Bring your Snakes, bring your Mongo's, bring Jesus Frigging Christ I don't care.

I stare at my picture of Bob Fulton every time the team plays Manly. The treacherous little swine feeds my hatred.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingNothing View Post
                          Wonder how many time a team has beaten the same team 4 times in a season?
                          Not that long ago, actually -- we did it to Wests in 2010: beat them in the pre-season, both competition rounds, then in that famous semi final.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post
                            Manly still uncertain of getting Stewart, Buhrer and Watmough back as well
                            Bullshit, they could have played today.

Comment

Wish saturday was tomorrow, still buzzing God thats one down, just 3 more prayers to answer, amen. PS: left some choc chip cookies for you on the table

Comment

Working...
                              X