Manly it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakota View Post
    Wish saturday was tomorrow, still buzzing God thats one down, just 3 more prayers to answer, amen. PS: left some choc chip cookies for you on the table
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
      Bullshit, they could have played today.
      Then they would've you'd think..

Watmough's knee was never going to be right all week, nor was Stewart and Buhrer was most likely to play yet they thought his injury was more serious than it was so he's most likely to be back next week
      Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Just interested, how does the second week of the finals work? Who would the loser of say rabbits and storm play? Winner of 5v8 or 6v7?

Comment

Originally posted by rwbfl View Post
          Just interested, how does the second week of the finals work? Who would the loser of say rabbits and storm play? Winner of 5v8 or 6v7?
          http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-2...system/3845434

Hope that helps.
          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

We have beaten them twice already, once without Maloney in the team. We can do it again.
            Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
              We have beaten them twice already, once without Maloney in the team. We can do it again.
              Dunno that plan seems a little too simple for me mate.

Surely it would be better to throw the game and lose so MLK gets an extra week to reach his peak???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                Thanks johnny. So if we happened to lose to manly, we'd play sharks/dogs/cowboys in second week of finals

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                  Dunno that plan seems a little too simple for me mate.

Surely it would be better to throw the game and lose so MLK gets an extra week to reach his peak???

We should actually replace SBW with Bosden. Robbo has NFI
                  Comment of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                    I think they opted for a loss...as Roy masters said on the ABC this morning, they would have had one extra day to prepare had they lost.
                    Toovey had a sook about that the other day so I gues it is possible. Anyone that would purposely lose a game in order to face the Roosters is not seeing things properly. The way I see it WE are better off. You only want to be playing the Storm in a decider...or hope that someone else knocks them out.

Comment

We should actually replace SBW with Bosden. Robbo has NFI
                      SuperMegaBosden.

Would've made a great superhero doll for kids.

Except he's breakable.

Nah I hope the bloke gets back on the field. I'm guessing he's no chance for the rest of the season???

That Robbo bloke, what a wally, I wonder how AlFredo is coping with his methods???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Alfredo has not been heard of since last year. Maybe we should bring back brian just to see if he's ok.....
                        Comment of the year:

Comment

Alfredo has not been heard of since last year. Maybe we should bring back brian just to see if he's ok.....
                          When Robbo has his first real run of losses, and it will happen one day, I'm sure AlFredo will be back on hand to find the dressing room again.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eggfather View Post
                            Toovey had a sook about that the other day so I gues it is possible. Anyone that would purposely lose a game in order to face the Roosters is not seeing things properly. The way I see it WE are better off. You only want to be playing the Storm in a decider...or hope that someone else knocks them out.

Both the Roosters and Souths are tough teams but they do get that extra day off. Also why kill yourself in the last game where it wont change much? Sincerely, I do hope they are now having a slump but realistically I doubt they went to play at full potential. Even Cherry Evans said after the match that they were probably having thoughts of the game next week that they actually weren't focusing.

Comment

Bugger...cant see Melbourne beating us again this year.

Manly I'm less confident about.

Comment

Fred is still around.

Anyway Backwards he loves Robbo the only thing he got wrong was when he told us Bellamy was coming.

I wonder if Phase 3 is still happening?

Comment

Working...
                                X