Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
    Fred is still around.

Anyway Backwards he loves Robbo the only thing he got wrong was when he told us Bellamy was coming.

I wonder if Phase 3 is still happening?
    From memory there were 5 AlFredo predictions mate.

I think he's 3/5. Bellyache and Cooper. Not bad really as far as these things go.

AlFredo loved Bwaiffs re-signing. That alone leaves scope for a Robbo about face in the future.

I will always give AlFredo credit even going back to pRicky and thru dOpes and Freddy and Smiffy. He always knew in advance when the axe was gonna drop.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat:333822
      Bugger...cant see Melbourne beating us again this year.

Manly I'm less confident about.
      I'm the same.

Was confident we'd beat Melbourne.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
        I stare at my picture of Bob Fulton every time the team plays Manly. The treacherous little swine feeds my hatred.
        Here here, the mans actions were irredeemable and my hatred for him hasn't diminished with time one iota.

Comment

I would not read too much into MAnly or Melbs games in the last couple of weeks.
          The bottom 4 I think gave everything because they needed to.
          us and $ouff$s, well they wanted the minor premiership and we just wanted a win, so I think both teams took it seriously.

I think its game on and any team in the top 4 can win it
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

We're a much better team than Manly, We play well we win.

Comment

I wouldn't read at all into Manly's form today. They might have wanted the extra day off and also they know they will get more of a go from the refs against us than $ouffs.

I would have preferred the Roosters to play against the Storm in week 1.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

I reckon we'll have too much intensity for Manly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                  We're a much better team than Manly, We play well we win.
                  I agree with that one..They're good but this year not as good as us as proven in two showings. My only problem would be the absence of JWH as they'd be going all out to frustrate and out muscle us in the forwards like they did to the storm. We've gotta play as well as we did most of the year in defense and score first imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                    I reckon we'll have too much intensity for Manly.
                    They'll be too old, broken down and worn out..like Souths looked on Friday in the 2nd half...we on the other hand looked fresher and faster and played accordingly..so much better than the days of old when we rarely scored points in the second half of any game of 2009..
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

I am just happy the NRL and refs have a dilemma - who will they cheat to help get over the line - Melba or $ouff$?? That will be a tough one for them .... OR maybe they'll try something really different, and let the game be decided on the teams' merits??

Nah, they wouldn't do that. I was just dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                        I am just happy the NRL and refs have a dilemma - who will they cheat to help get over the line - Melba or $ouff$?? That will be a tough one for them .... OR maybe they'll try something really different, and let the game be decided on the teams' merits??

Nah, they wouldn't do that. I was just dreaming...
                        There is a really nice Manly fan in our office and he and I always laugh about how both our teams get heavily penalised otherwise we'd cry. There will be lots of peas blown out of whistles on Saturday..
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                        X