Minor Premiership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Premiership

The roosters conceded the most amount of penalties this year out of the 16 teams and still managed to win the Minor Premiership, is that some kind of record that's been set ? has it ever been achieved before ?

Anyone still want to reverse the trend of penalties?

We have a team of hard bastards. Penalties are inevitable.

Results are what count & we are almost there to prove that you don't need to be on the correct side of the penalty ledger to achieve the ultimate result.

Comment

As has been mentioned here countless times before, the issue is not just the penalties we give away it's the penalties we don't get. This year we were not only the most penalised, but we also received the second fewest penalties (behind only The Warriors, a team that had only a -4 differential compared with our -57 differential).

Comment

The Roosters play rough, they play hard and the team is FOREVER etched on the J J Giltinan Shield for 2013.
        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
          The Roosters play rough, they play hard and the team is FOREVER etched on the J J Giltinan Shield for 2013.
          Morls would be loving it looking at this team.
          I know I am.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
            Anyone still want to reverse the trend of penalties?
            Yes.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The roosters conceded the most amount of penalties this year out of the 16 teams and still managed to win the Minor Premiership, is that some kind of record that's been set ? has it ever been achieved before ?

CAN ANYONE ANSWER IT ???

Comment

I have no idea bigben and it would take some time to go back and check but I can say that it very likely hasn't happened in the last decade.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                  Yes.
                  Whenever we win the penalty count we seem to be on the losing end of the scoreline.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                    Whenever we win the penalty county we seem to be on the losing end of the scoreline.
                    Ha, interesting. If I have time I'd like to verify that notion.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

[QUOTE
                      =chook 56;334283]Whenever we win the penalty count we seem to be on the losing end of the scoreline.[/QUOTE]

yeah starting to pray we loose the penalty count to win the game

Comment

Originally posted by bigben View Post
                        [QUOTE
                        =chook 56;334283]Whenever we win the penalty count we seem to be on the losing end of the scoreline.
                        yeah starting to pray we loose the penalty count to win the game[/QUOTE]

And the repeat sets?

Comment

a

Munly
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X