Steve Noyce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
    Sa has been officially given his marching orders as of last thursday.

Catalans or Manly he will be at!!!!!!!
    If a decision is made, then the club is not worried about unfair dismissal issues and should announce it. It needs to take steps to be seen as improving its severely damaged reputation

Comment

From an outsiders view, and I'm certainly not trying to get offside with anyone, but it appears that the Roosters terrible 2009 season has passed off to their supporters and caused much animosity amongst you people.

I have not participated much on the forum, but have certainly read many of the threads and have started seeing some of the different personalities here. I would say to Holmes, perhaps a little less petulance and lot more thought should be put into your posts. This thread degenerated from the opening sentence. Judging by what times you have posted during this thread, I would suggest that perhaps a green tea may be a better idea rather than alcohol, as choice of drink.

Many of you appear to have already written the staff, players, and 2010 season off before it has even started. A good start to the season should ensure a more positive forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
        From an outsiders view, and I'm certainly not trying to get offside with anyone, but it appears that the Roosters terrible 2009 season has passed off to their supporters and caused much animosity amongst you people.

I have not participated much on the forum, but have certainly read many of the threads and have started seeing some of the different personalities here. I would say to Holmes, perhaps a little less petulance and lot more thought should be put into your posts. This thread degenerated from the opening sentence. Judging by what times you have posted during this thread, I would suggest that perhaps a green tea may be a better idea rather than alcohol, as choice of drink.

Many of you appear to have already written the staff, players, and 2010 season off before it has even started. A good start to the season should ensure a more positive forum.
        how about you go and get ****ed??

This forum is for roosters.
        We came last. We are not happy about it.
        The last thing we need is some self righteous prick who supports the team that had won the comp telling us that we should have a positive outlook.

Are you kidding??

You must be.

Hugh Jorgen, pffft, cock gobbler more like it.

(this is fun)
        barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

we dont get a ****en leg up from the league every ****en bloody ****en yera like you ****s in melbourne.
          just **** off you news ltd hack,that once again was rewrded with a bullshit penalty in the grand final.
          THEIR IS NO TEAM I HATE MORE THAN THE MELBOURNE ****ING STORM

NONE

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
            we dont get a ****en leg up from the league every ****en bloody ****en yera like you ****s in melbourne.
            just **** off you news ltd hack,that once again was rewrded with a bullshit penalty in the grand final.
            THEIR IS NO TEAM I HATE MORE THAN THE MELBOURNE ****ING STORM

NONE
            South Sydney Rabbitohs?

Comment

he nolonger has credability anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                An attention seeking whore he is becoming known as.
                I agree,fancy posting something about massive news which he could not reveil at the time due to "secrecy" ,and then it turns out to be bullshit he runs and hides here under a different name.
                Come on Willy Wanker,show some balls if Mad Morley`s syndrome thoughts about you is on the slight chance not correct and answer your doubters...
                I left there because my time is too precious to have a tool like you responding to every thread trying pathetically to score points.

I came here because I have a lot of mates here that I like to deal with.

Now that you have come here and continued with your juvenile charade I guess I will leave here too. It is just not worth the use of my brain to post only to have a moronic response from your and your pint-sized mate.

If only you could swap places with the other Spanner. The world would be a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                  I beg to differ old mate. I reckon these young passionate blokes can own tobin, when it comes to forum fights.....it's not the early 2000's anymore. I think he might go by his text books, where as the young fellas will go for the jugular. Tobin is a crusty old man these days with two bobs worth of sponsorship for the team.

But at least he puts some cash into the club.

The difference Holmes is that I don't care if the kids own me.

Good luck to them.

It is obviously important to them.

I have way too much on my hands to worry about it. I have bigger fish to fry.

I am here solely to enjoy the company of my good mates - Mario (sometimes), Rusty, General, Novice, Trew, GMan, Brain, OVP, Melon and others who know who they are. If that enjoyment is curtailed by a couple of idiots then so be it.

Two Bob's?

I ****ing wish!
                  Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 10-12-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

A rumour that didn't come to fruition

What a revelation!

Comment

Tobin's a great man. 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        I left there because my time is too precious to have a tool like you responding to every thread trying pathetically to score points.

I came here because I have a lot of mates here that I like to deal with.

Now that you have come here and continued with your juvenile charade I guess I will leave here too. It is just not worth the use of my brain to post only to have a moronic response from your and your pint-sized mate.

If only you could swap places with the other Spanner. The world would be a better place.
                        Every thread ???Fark,you were asked one question and you carried on on a sooking tosser that you are now proving to be.
                        And now you threaten to run from here too.
                        What a fukn Goose.You will run out of places to hide Precious...

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                          Every thread ???Fark,you were asked one question and you carried on on a sooking tosser that you are now proving to be.
                          And now you threaten to run from here too.
                          What a fukn Goose.You will run out of places to hide Precious...
                          Places to hide?

Yes, I haven't been so scared of someone since I saw Evil Dead as a kid.

But joy of joys.

I am safe again.

I have worked out how to put people on my ignore list.

You and your brain-dead mate are the first.

So a saying a juvenile moron like you will understand - talk to the hand.

Toodleoo.

Comment

Places to hide?

Yes, I haven't been so scared of someone since I saw Evil Dead as a kid.

But joy of joys.

I am safe again.

I have worked out how to put people on my ignore list.

You and your brain-dead mate are the first.

So a saying a juvenile moron like you will understand - talk to the hand.

Toodleoo.
                            Good for you.Why didnt you just go to MSN Precious...

Comment

Now you replying is just a pointless waste of time:

spanner
                              This message is hidden because spanner is on your ignore list.

But don't let that stop you.

I will get on with enjoying myself without idiotic distractions.

Comment

Now you replying is just a pointless waste of time:

spanner
                                This message is hidden because spanner is on your ignore list.

But don't let that stop you.

I will get on with enjoying myself without idiotic distractions.
                                It obviously wasn`t,because you responded you goose...
                                If only you could have done that to all and sundry that asked you about your big news crap post...

Comment

Working...
                                X