Steve Noyce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Morley View Post
    JT posting each ignore message to each post by spanner and brain dead here is tantamount to the childish behaviour he accuses others. The irony
    Typical of him. With his credability,I now wouldnt expect anything but.

Comment

JT posting each ignore message to each post by spanner and brain dead here is tantamount to the childish behaviour he accuses others. The irony
      I wanna play......this game looks fun...what do you call it......

Off season is so long....

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
        I wanna play......this game looks fun...what do you call it......

Off season is so long....
        Fun game Phantom,its called asking JT [willy wonka]what the big news was,then sit back and watch him go off worse than my 10 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
          Fun game Phantom,its called asking JT [willy wonka]what the big news was,then sit back and watch him go off worse than my 10 year old.
          Damn those 10 year olds go off......my 9 year old is worse than his sister.....

Comment

my god i came here from the other forum it's like star wars the saga continues

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
              Damn those 10 year olds go off......my 9 year old is worse than his sister.....
              What's funnier phantom is that while he has spanner and brain-dead here on ignore, if you keep replying to our messages, he should be able to read it....that will no doubt infuriate him more

Comment

Anyone else see the irony in Johnny Tobin being labeled an attention whore?

Comment

What's funnier phantom is that while he has spanner and brain-dead here on ignore, if you keep replying to our messages, he should be able to read it....that will no doubt infuriate him more
                  Bugger, I did not realise that......

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
                    Why would they? have you seen his posts today?

What about the irony in JT/WW posting, repeatedly, the ignore message he receives then, bestowing us with his wisdom when he states "....I am sure that what they are posting must be intelligent, well thought out, reasoned argument that is thought-provoking and intellectually stimulating in the extreme"

Comment

MM you're flogging a dead horse.

Clearly Jt is not going to elaborate, why continue to harass the guy?

Comment

Nope.. The only irony I need is when the missus does me shirts!!

Comment

This is turning into a classic thread

Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
                            Nope.. The only irony I need is when the missus does me shirts!!
                            Or the irony as she hit you from behind with it.........hehe

Comment

I can vouch for Tobin.

I stink my pinkys in his mouth all the time.
                              barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

MM you're flogging a dead horse.

Clearly Jt is not going to elaborate, why continue to harass the guy?
                                How do you harass a guy when he can't read what you're posting?

Do you think I care whether he elaborates now or not? The f-wit put me on ignore for no reason. The fact he is annoyed is amusing and should keep me entertained until footy season starts

Comment

Working...
                                X