No announcement yet.

Pick your prelim final team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearce v Roberts is the only concern I have...Jnr. Jnr. better bring his A game....

Comment

If Newcastle play against us like they did V storm, think TR will move SBW a bit wider in defence, particularly to cover BJ? Their left side attack could be a concern against SKD if they come out firing and ready to throw the ball around early

Comment

SKD's defence is nothing to worry about.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah......

Comment

Our backs are sorted, with our forwards I would have the following

8-JWH - Best prop in the game, will be good to have him back in the side
            9-Friend - Career best form at the present
            10-LOD - been there, done that! He is a tough bugger and will be good to have on the field during the opening exchanges
            11-Aubbo - Not a huge fan of Aubbo, but he is in decent form
            12- SBW - Do I need to justify my selection
            13-FPN - If Cordner isnt 100% then let FPN take the heat of the opening exchanges
            14-MOrts - Great utility value
            15-Moa - I think he is a better impact player than starting
            16-Cordner - If he is fit, then I cant wait to see him playing again! Bring him off the bench if he isnt 100%
            17- Napa - Id select him over MK, hes had more game time recently and isnt scared to match it with opposition forwards. MK is soft, and wont be here next year, so I would stick with Napa.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
              Guerra is very hard to tackle, he runs lines better than most and loves the rough stuff as well.

Kennedy has not shown me much in his brief return.
              What people seem to be forgetting is that, when we have been at full strength, FPN has started at lock, but in his second stint on the field he has returned at prop.

Mini
              Sheck
              SKD
              Jennings
              Tupou
              Maloney
              Pearce
              JWH
              Friend
              LOD
              Cords
              SBW
              FPN

Morts
              Aubbo
              Guerra
              Moa

That is our best team. If you want to squeeze in one of our three big boppers in reserve (MK, Liu or Napa) then you could either drop Morts and have Friend play 80, or drop Guerra.

How good is it to have such depth. It was the same sort of depth we had in 2010 when we had guys like Mose and Paea on the sidelines (Paea should have never played in the GF though).

Comment

Working...
              X