Hayne/Klein refs for this weeks prelim vs knights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayne/Klein refs for this weeks prelim vs knights

could have been worse for us, at least Cummins/Cecchin are not involved.

Can do without Hayne though. Showpony. Souths/Melbourne was the Shayne Hayne show all the way. He is the new Hollywood Hartley/Harrigan no doubt. Represents the worst of the trend of the last few years of refs being in the spotlight and conducting games instead of just shutting up and letting the players run the game.
    Last edited by Ox Baker; 09-24-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Who cares!

Comment

With an IQ of 13, I doubt you'd be capable of caring about anything much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ox Baker View Post
          With an IQ of 13, I doubt you'd be capable of caring about anything much.
          I am so hurt by your comments!

Refs cane us regardless of who they are. One thing is for certain....we will not get the 50/50s going our way!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            I am so hurt by your comments!

Refs cane us regardless of who they are. One thing is for certain....we will not get the 50/50s going our way!
            Great a souffs man
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
              Great a souffs man

Ricky Stuart agrees

Comment

will be very interesting to see if the penalty count in our match at all resembles the last two semi finals where Manly won the count 4-3 over the Sharks and Melbourne won the count 4-2 over the Knights.

if the Knights only received 4 or less penalties they would be no shot to beat us, but we know that won't happen we will concede at least 10 penalties.

Comment

I suspect that with the media spotlight on Referee foul ups, there will be no stupid penalties from the doyenne of the referee squad.
                  SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                    I suspect that with the media spotlight on Referee foul ups, there will be no stupid penalties from the doyenne of the referee squad.
                    Save those for the week after !

Comment

no stupid penalties against bennetts side you really mean?

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                        will be very interesting to see if the penalty count in our match at all resembles the last two semi finals where Manly won the count 4-3 over the Sharks and Melbourne won the count 4-2 over the Knights.

if the Knights only received 4 or less penalties they would be no shot to beat us, but we know that won't happen we will concede at least 10 penalties.
                        LOL

Too true mate.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                        X