Bwahahahahahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Cheers buddy. I'm on a ship off the coast of WA, so hard to get anything live.
    What was the looks on Surgess and Inglis' faces? I hate the two of them.
    Burgess could hardly string a sentence together in a after match interview ,he was genuinely devastated
    Inglis was great in defence except he went for a big hit when he should have easily tackled the wolfman into touch .At that point the game was in the balance . He wasnt sighted in attack !

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
      Guys even if we lose at least we can celebrate tonight. Just imagine experiencing Souffs win the comp. So happy right now.

Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes
        Well.....all year you were telling us that Souffs were gonna be gifted the comp because the NRL wanted a fairytale..... well well what happened?

So where to now you nutters...the NRL loves manly bandwagon is coming and waiting for you....onto the bandwagon you nutters....next stop area 51 at ANZ stadium on the Roswell side of the ground, don't forget ya tin foil hats ya loons...don't forget to say hello to player1, spirit66, the oracle and Shandy amongst others.

lol@Souffs..and lol @ the nutters..
        hahahaha Gold !!!

Comment

For the next 18 hours, I will laugh.

Then it's Skeletor vs the Drug Squad.
          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

I hope McGuire made Souths do a lap of honour with the Ron Coote Cup!

Comment

Not sure I've got any energy left for the rest of the season. Think I played my Grand Final tonight! I'll be at the game tomorrow, though. (Now I know why we gave Manly Tom Symonds).
              Last edited by ccfc bondi; 09-27-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I must admit i have tried to contain myself until after tomorrow night but......LOL@Souffs!
                Originally posted by turk-283
                Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                  That is all
                  I'd love to hear your thoughts on Reynolds for origin over Pearce..... Big stage for Reynolds 3 or 4 times this year and crumble young man crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                    I'd love to hear your thoughts on Reynolds for origin over Pearce..... Big stage for Reynolds 3 or 4 times this year and crumble young man crumble.
                    Reynolds is a myth. I've maintained that Sutton is nothing but only recently has Reynolds proven has goes missing.
                    He would struggle so bad in origin he would ask to come off just so he doesn't have to deal with the pressure. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster_booster View Post
                      http://i.imgur.com/74v7w8n.jpg

hope hes found soon
                      lol lol lol

Comment

Even though I tipped Souths to win the comp I'm not that concerned that they are out. I am only concerned with the Roosters & I wont be comfortable till they have won 2 more games. Come on Roosters bring your A game for 2 more games, you deserve the Premiership.

Comment

Pride of the League my a$$

Comment

Originally posted by rooster_booster View Post
                            http://i.imgur.com/74v7W8N.jpg

Hope hes found soon
                            Gold RB
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

On the contrary im dissapointed not to smash Rabbitohs in the gf as that would be much sweeter and bragging rights immense. Oh well, have to wait till rd 1 nxt year.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                                Reynolds for SOO thats a great a joke! I will tell that one to the boys at the pub tomorrow. Seriously had me in stitches that dwarf is a one trick pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X