Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Job is not done yet.... We must focus !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Job is not done yet.... We must focus !

We still have our game to play and we must, as fans focus on our role in this club !!

Like Robbo has instilled in the players, EVERYONE has a job to do and Everyone needs to do their job for the Roosters to be successful !

As fans, we need to be as one when we play the knights, we don't throw the passes, we don't make the tackles, but we can make an impact on the game !!!

I can tell you for a fact, the players notice the fans in the stands !! They hear us, they see us, they feed off our energy !

We have our job as fans......... As part of the team.... We have HISTORY TO MAKE !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Well said...lets make some noise at Allianz!!!!
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

I am there Mario...

Go Easts..

Comment

Dunn.. Dunn.. Dunn dunn dunn dunn EASTS..

Dunn.. Dunn.. Dunn dunn dunn dunn EASTS..

Lets do this!!

Comment

Our boys will do their best to win.
          Our fans will do their best to help them win.

We can all give no more than our best.

If our best happens to not be good enough on the day, and history is not made...then we congratulate the opposition, say "We were beaten by a better team on the day" [unless of course we get ripped off], ...be disappointed for 2 minutes, then clap our boys and praise them for their efforts...and rejoice in what our club and fans have achieved this season.

Hopefully we'll be winners today, be off to the Grand Final next week, and win that too.

Yes, as Parkway_Drive said......Lets's make some noise at Allianz!
          Last edited by bondi-boy; 09-28-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I hope all Roosters fans in Sydney get out to the game (if they can afford it) and support the boys.
            I would love to be there but I will be yelling from my lounge up here in Qld
            GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
              I hope all Roosters fans in Sydney get out to the game (if they can afford it) and support the boys.
              I would love to be there but I will be yelling from my lounge up here in Qld
              GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Being a uni student who lives a couple hours from the city i only manage to get to a handful of games every year and have never been to a finals game mainly due to the ridiculous price of tickets (imo). But I've got my ticket for tonight (category 1 may I add :P) and I've never been more excited for a game!!

Comment

I think we will be focused. Robbo seems to have handled this week well. I think we will come out with all guns blazing

Comment

Working...
                X