Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Im Pissed off -Kill the inbreeds

... Give me a pair of boots.
    That Coq in throat commentator wannna be Lockyer reckons we are not tough enough and the Newcs 3 ,Costigan,Smith and Scott are tougher than our pack.
    Yeah right Is he talking about the team that gets no ball (us ) countless penalties against and still nearly win every game ?
    He thinks we cant beat them.
    Fairdinkum the Newcs shouldnt and dont even deserve to be there.
    Try scoring a try against us Khunts.
    Try and miss 30 tackles like you did against Melbourne and our blokes will punish you.
    Hey Coq throat we arent club champs/Minor premiers and hold the defensive record for 6 games of blotch for nothing

I expect nothing short than flogging them by 40 **** yas if we dont.

It will be too easy to pressure their halves and make them crumble.
    here is his 2 cents worth of credibility.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226728682375
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Hang on..Lockyer sad last Sunday on the Footy Show that he tipped Us to win through to the GF...or was it to win the comp. Anyway while others tipped every one else, he tipped us. What changed since. I think that he's jumping on his former mates from the Broncos era and tipping them...It's all good however I am concerned about these SBW sickness stories.

Comment

Its a Bennet spin ...why do you think this Bennet coaching Cowboys Bullshit is floating around? its to deflect from his teams pressure especially his YO-Yo halves.
      The info out there is WB leaked the info to the News on our recent shite.

He is a Khunt he is the one that put our club into a spin back in 06 .I have a million reasons to win today.
      He is also a master manipulator of refs.Robbo should take him to task not sit back but any way lets see how it all pans out.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Its a Bennet spin ...why do you think this Bennet coaching Cowboys Bullshit is floating around? its to deflect from his teams pressure especially his YO-Yo halves.
        The info out there is WB leaked the info to the News on our recent shite.

He is a Khunt he is the one that put our club into a spin back in 06 .I have a million reasons to win today.
        He is also a master manipulator of refs.Robbo should take him to task not sit back but any way lets see how it all pans out.
        Is this true? If so, this is really sad. That is real gutter stuff.
        Puts into perspeective what Robbo said yesterday.
        Let's smash them
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
          Is this true? If so, this is really sad. That is real gutter stuff.
          Puts into perspeective what Robbo said yesterday.
          Let's smash them
          There was amention of it in media or twitter yesterday cant remember where i read it.
          He always was a master manipulator ...all bullshitters are

Comment

Mate we have had a terrible preparation but we can still win.

Comment

Newcastle have become some kind of weird St.George/Bronocos hybrid.

All of Bennet's former players are talking them up.

Christ I hate them.

Comment

I'm with you Brain. Crush! Kill! Destroy!

Comment

Both Webster and Massoud mentioned WB manipulating things behind the scenes with regards to this story.

Farking ole zombie. I'd hope he takes up the Cowboys spot after they get smashed = The Worthless Word of Wayne Bennett.

Chook.

Comment

Another box ticked last night.
                    2 to go.

Comment

There was amention of it in media or twitter yesterday cant remember where i read it.
                      He always was a master manipulator ...all bullshitters are
                      Waynekerr and his "sleepers" in the media have been doing this shit for 20+ years maaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

The puppetmaster may be a great coach and motivator but he is a ruthless cunning carnt who will use whoever he can to gain any advantage over his rivals.

My only concern now is what this latest agenda will do to the Reffs tonight. They will have read all the papers, their perceptions will be even more skewed now.

I'm not talking conspiracy I'm talking natural perceptions, when humans are belted with propaganda masquerading as fact.

Sheeple now accept the fact we are drug cheats. No questions, no inquiry, no investigation, no accusation, no charges, no penalty.

NOTHING but a newspaper report with "sauces" and 1/2 truths.

Perceptions.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                        Waynekerr and his "sleepers" in the media have been doing this shit for 20+ years maaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

The puppetmaster may be a great coach and motivator but he is a ruthless cunning carnt who will use whoever he can to gain any advantage over his rivals.

My only concern now is what this latest agenda will do to the Reffs tonight. They will have read all the papers, their perceptions will be even more skewed now.

I'm not talking conspiracy I'm talking natural perceptions, when humans are belted with propaganda masquerading as fact.

Sheeple now accept the fact we are drug cheats. No questions, no inquiry, no investigation, no accusation, no charges, no penalty.

NOTHING but a newspaper report with "sauces" and 1/2 truths.

Perceptions.

Ill say this the form coming into semis is showing Manly were in form we hit form again against Souffs - Manly threw their best at us got a massive penalty count had all the ball.
                        I can not see any reason why we should lose today or not have Manly's measure next week as we have had all year.
                        The best part is looks like Ive scored a box for the GF courtecy of my Souffs mate just hope he sticks to his word ..he is the only one i havnt given it too but have been very sympathetic this morning offerring condolences and shite hehehehe ...yeah like I really mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                          I'm with you Brain. Crush! Kill! Destroy!
                          ;lol you have good memory

Comment

Ill say this the form coming into semis is showing Manly were in form we hit form again against Souffs - Manly threw their best at us got a massive penalty count had all the ball.
                            I can not see any reason why we should lose today or not have Manly's measure next week as we have had all year.
                            The best part is looks like Ive scored a box for the GF courtecy of my Souffs mate just hope he sticks to his word ..he is the only one i havnt given it too but have been very sympathetic this morning offerring condolences and shite hehehehe ...yeah like I really mean it.
                            Smart brainiac I love it.

Get the kids to make you a LOL@Souffs banner and fly it from his box tonight.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

hope he doesnt look at my facebook page...Im goooornski if he does

Comment

Working...
                              X