Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the chookpen be in full flight tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the chookpen be in full flight tonight?

to be honest.. I am expecting a full house tonight, with a crowd percentage of 80-85% roosters fans and 20-15% knights. There will be a few knight fans out there in force tonight no doubt about it. But imo we will outnumber them. Now the question is will the chookpen be in full force tonight? Will there be chanting constantly to lift the boys? Im going to the game and I sure freaken hope so!

Doesn't matter how many supporters are there ....Rabs will be telling everyone its a 4 to 1 Newcastle crowd

Comment

I read somewhere a couple of days ago that tickets were about 60/40 Roosters... will be 15-20k Knights I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye:340177
        Doesn't matter how many supporters are there ....Rabs will be telling everyone its a 4 to 1 Newcastle crowd
        We have a very small supporter base didn't you know?

Comment

I don't expect a full house. I reckon about 33,000

Comment

50 buses have left Newcastle not long ago.

I just went for a ride with the brother in law and passed a broken down one on the Doyalson link roads on the way home..haha

I hope their team performs as well as that old greyhound tonight.

Comment

Time to go.

GO EASTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                I read somewhere a couple of days ago that tickets were about 60/40 Roosters... will be 15-20k Knights I think.
                It was actually 50/50 earlier on... thank god we've eventually outnumbered them

Am expecting about 38k or so ~ 40k

25k roosters
                15k knights maybe

Comment

To answer your question - I was bay 29 ,THe chook supporters were going off - It was a brilliant atmosphere !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X