I LOVE Mini!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PKR View Post
    Would love to see him holding that trophy up next Sunday.
    I can visualise that!
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

As everyones favourite commentator on Nine says "age shall not weary them".

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
        I can visualise that!
        Can't we all.
        Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
          Is this the same minichiello that was called slow, a pensioner, a cripple amongst other things?
          He is all of those things; but he is also, safe, durable, a great talker and organizer in defense, and a first class support runner. I could go on, any player of that vintage has pro's and con's.

Comment

Remember when he was injured how ordinary we looked ... Mini the Great!

Comment

Would be great to see him go out after a gf win next week! As well as he is playing that would be the best scenario, go out on top like the legend he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                I thought we should have ditched him at the beginning of the season.

Super wrong.
                X2...

He was superb tonight & near faultless this season...
                I hope he hangs around another 12 months to mentor Roger...

Comment

Same as Pipe, credit where it's due, he's been like a rock the back end of the year.

Comment

Been eating humble Mini pie all year. An out and out champion!!!!
                    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Needs more than the 1 premiership to show for it. He deserves this so much!

Comment

Was great last night he's on my life long list of champion rooster players

Comment

Was happy to take photos outside the sfs 1.5hrs after the game too.

Comment

Working...
                          X