SKD to the Raiders in 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKD to the Raiders in 2014

Tim Gavel from ABC Grandstand is reporting Ferguson to the Roosters in 2014 is a done deal with SKD in talks to join the Raiders from 2014.

anyone know if Tim Gavel is a remotely credible source.

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Tim Gavel from ABC Grandstand is reporting Ferguson to the Roosters in 2014 is a done deal with SKD in talks to join the Raiders from 2014.

Please be true..
    Wish the story came out next week though..

Comment

Originally posted by lydon View Post
      Please be true..
      Wish the story came out next week though..
      Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
        Why is that?
        Because i truly believe Ferguson will be a sensation under Trent Robinsons coaching..
        Robinson has proven he can have a positive effect on his players,and id love to see Fergusons true potential be seen in the RWB.

Comment

Can't we swap him for Wighton?

Comment

I agree with Kegs.

Comment

Let's just focus on this years culmination tomorrow.

Comment

This news doesn't do anything to help what tomorrow is all about. If management have only just arranged this, they should have kept it from SKD until after the GF.

Comment

No doubt Ferguson would come here and kill it, for a period, but under any circumstance I'd rather keep SKD. I'll continue to stick by SKD.

Comment

I call bullshit. As if management would be doing this the week of the GF. Plus I can't see robo wanting ferg he is seriously a dickhead beyond repair. Someone that dumb is dangerous in a team

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      This news doesn't do anything to help what tomorrow is all about. If management have only just arranged this, they should have kept it from SKD until after the GF.
                      Even if true, I don't think this will affect SKD. I think he will take inspiration from his father and play an absolute cracker tomorrow night.
                      "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

kick ass skids, I think we have had enough of dikheads
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Tim Gavel is the man in the know when it comes to Canberra related information.

Comment

i love the skd. dont want pineapple boy.

Comment

Is Ferguson a ****wit? Yes! But the doubters would take all of 3 rounds or so to change there mind if he came here next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X