Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Easts, thank you. I shed a tear tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Easts, thank you. I shed a tear tonight.

2013 has been a shocking year for me with a divorce, followed up by losing my best mate to cancer 3 months later. This has been my most challenging year to date and the only constant I have had is my beloved Roosters. Thank you boys, thank you for doing it for all of us.

The Beetson family is bloody proud!!!

feel for you mate

thanks for sharing

they answered
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

My condolences go out for you brother.

Sydney Roosters 2013 Premiers, god if feels good to say that.

Comment

Soak it up mate. You deserve it!

Up the Mighty Roosters!!

Comment

I've had a rough year too.

Loss I don;t want to talk about.

For a game we have no actual control over, I thank the team. GO EASTS!

Comment

Bahhh and Bansai and anyone else who has had life deal blows this year...you are a part of this not separate....congrats to you and all.

We win and lose together.... but geez the wins make it worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Bahhh and Bansai and anyone else who has had life deal blows this year...you are a part of this not separate....congrats to you and all.

We win and lose together.... but geez the wins make it worthwhile.
              Well said
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

So many times this year, and tonight, I thought we blown it.

Heartening to see a team you've backed all you're life prove you wrong.

They were strong when I've not been.

Taught me a lesson.

Go Easts!

Comment

our team showed great courage and determination to come from behind to register a champion win, now we have one more game, the world challenge cup and i think its in sydnery this year?

Comment

Cheeers to you !

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      our team showed great courage and determination to come from behind to register a champion win, now we have one more game, the world challenge cup and i think its in sydnery this year?
                      We could blow that spectacle off.

It's a poison chalice.

Makes the season way longer.

No team's competed for it and been successful in the next year of NRL.

Comment

"Through adversity, there is redemption. We are unbroken"

Comment

Thanks for sharing Bah and Banz, my roosters brothers.

Comment

Thanks guys, really appreciate it and Bansai, mate hang in there. This premiership is only a sign of good things to come.

I have never been more proud than to be an Easts supporter tonight. Through thick and thin, wooden spoons and the media constantly bashing us with their agenda written rubbish. It feels bloody good to throw up the nrl premiership in their faces.

Comment

I did shed a tear or too as well. Condolences to you Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and Bansai my Rooster Brothers.

I also have had a really tough year with a separation in January and now a pending divorce as well as a few other things and also a close family friend losing a cousin a few days ago who was aged 14..totally heartbreaking stuff.

The Roosters and my kids are the two things that stopped me from packing it all in at times.............I am so proud of the boys.
                              Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 10-07-2013, 04:48 AM.
                              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                              X