Sam Moa - my Clive Churchill Medallist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Moa - my Clive Churchill Medallist

Just my opinion but I thought from start to finish he was outstanding.

I think Foran even played better than DCE.

Regardless, this won't bother Sam any, he is as humble as they come and now has a premiership.

Congratulations Sam and to all the Roosters.

Also - kudos to Dylan Napa who had the biggest smile on his face after the game and was obviously rapped with the win and for his team mates. He knows his time will come. A great kid with a big future.
    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Moa was awesome for us. The hit he put on Stewart early was fantastic. Never have I seen play be stopped because someone is winded!

Comment

He was tank.

Comment

Good to see Lama Tasi after the game aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonjay Billy Bob View Post
          I thought that was him I saw! Obviously they are a tight bunch of blokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonjay Billy Bob View Post
            Indeed, glad to see him there, always liked him for us, Brisbane are stupid letting him go.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
              I thought that was him I saw! Obviously they are a tight bunch of blokes.
              He'll get a premiership ring by the end of the season for playing a game with us. He is heading overseas to the ESL. Hopefully if he improves he'll come back to our joint.
              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Gotta agree he was MOM without doubt

Comment

Honestly, I would've given it to either Pearce or JWH.

Pearce played well throughout the game, while JWH steered the leaky ship after he came back on following Manly's quick 2 tries.

Either way, EASTS!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    Just my opinion but I thought from start to finish he was outstanding.

I think Foran even played better than DCE.

Regardless, this won't bother Sam any, he is as humble as they come and now has a premiership.

Congratulations Sam and to all the Roosters.

Also - kudos to Dylan Napa who had the biggest smile on his face after the game and was obviously rapped with the win and for his team mates. He knows his time will come. A great kid with a big future.
                    Look 007 I said the same thing at the ground Sam was the best forward on ground and why the hell a forward couldn't win the award this year in a gripping game like this.

Comment

Immense all season.

Always bent the line.

No nonsense, back from the brink for one last shot at the NRL.

So many stories in this team, Moa has always underplayed his.

Cheers Fitzy for bringing him to Bondi!

Comment

I thought the match started to turn in the 1st half when Luke O Donnell came on

WE ARE THE PREMIERS YEEEEHAAAAA
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

LOD in first half was brilliant. but in a game where jwh was severely targeted (at least 4 and sometimes 5 in the tackle for him) moa carried the ball brilliantly and defended well. JWH was well contained and moa and LOD (before he went off) absolutely killed. Moas carried were immense, he saw the forward leader getting stifled and he picked up the slack. Moa was my mom as well, even though it was never gonna happen

Comment

Sam Moa was a tower of strength we couldnt of won with out his awesome effort
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                            X