Celebration events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebration events

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows what celebration events the club will be holding this week?

There is a fan day today at Allianz at 9.30am. And I'll be on a bloody flight home

Comment

That's a tough ask being in any sort of a state to front up this morning I could have coped with mid morning

Comment

I thought it was 11am ...... not many going to be in much of a condition to front up at 9.30am.
        Suppose the players could go straight there from the Leagues club celebrations

Comment

Yes the allnighters will be fine as fine you get

for us that have spent the night dossing on my sister's couches after drinking the place dry it will be tough backing up.

Comment

yesterday it was 10 am but cant find any thing at the moment
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Any further update on the time Channel 7 mentioned a Fan Day but not indication of time.

Comment

Trophy presentation 9:30 am Allianz stadium ..
                Sourced roosters official Facebook page

Comment

just like to make mentione the roosters scored 84 points to mandys 42 in one season. this includes the pre season game of 20 to 4.
                  so in one year we beat the same team 4 times and scored 64 points to their 38......

just another record.

grand ffinals winners
                  minor prems
                  club champions
                  dallym coach
                  dallym second row
                  most points by a player
                  most points scored in a year
                  least points conceeded in a year
                  Anzac day champions
                  heritage day champions
                  lol@souffs champions
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                    I thought it was 11am ...... not many going to be in much of a condition to front up at 9.30am.
                    Suppose the players could go straight there from the Leagues club celebrations
                    Yeah thought it was 11am too and was planning to go but 9.30 am is too early.Even though I went straight home after the game last night I stayed up and watched the game again so didn't go to bed till 1am so only woke up at 9.30 am so guess I miss it now.

Comment

Yeah dead set knackered after last night...Should be a few more events throughout the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen chook View Post
                        Yes the allnighters will be fine as fine you get

for us that have spent the night dossing on my sister's couches after drinking the place dry it will be tough backing up.
                        Yeah I had no problems kicking on through to the Mad Monday at the Mill Hill in 2002....and then that night too!

Those days are behind me now.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

At least we won't have opposition fans egging old ladies in Spring St this year.
                          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                          X