Moa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moa.

For me one of the real success stories of the season.

A journeyman that no one had really heard of but was one of our best all year and in the GF.

Honestly standing next to the bloke there isn't much of him, he has no right to run as hard as he does. The bloke is all ticker.

Well done Sam.

Must be re-signed. As was mentioned in an article when he re-took the field after dislocating his knee against Manly, he weighs about 105 kilos and that's about 90 kilos of heart.

He again took it up to Manly all night Sunday, great player.

Chook.

Comment

Also got named in the NZ squad (along with FPN, RTS and JWH). Congrats Sam - well deserved. I might have to get myself an All Blacks jersey if Cordner and Jennings don't make the run-on side....

Comment

Picked for NZ .......I thought he was part of the Tongan team ?

Comment

Love him kept us on the front foot and by smashing Glen Stuart he blunted Brett Start as he feeds off his brother -it was the game turner in the first seconds.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Robbo knows talent. Makes me think this Frenchman might be a good buy too.

Comment

Congratulation to Sam. One of the biggest surprises of the year and now a Roosters legend and a Kiwi international.

Comment

Sam Reminds me of Peter Cusack in 2002.

A Hard Hitting worker and humble !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

I got a lotta love for Lawn.
                  The Moa is great for running over the weeds.
                  He was brilliant this year. We have to keep him.

Comment

Everyone crediting SBW for SKDs try, but watch it closely and you'll see Moa attract three defenders and give SBW a beautiful late pass to put him into space.

Comment

He was a standout all year no nonsense,never took a backward step.And stood up in the big one as well!

Comment

I dare say Moa was our most crucial player this year. His aggression with the ball gave us an enormous amount of quick play the ball, allowing guys like SBW, Friend and Maloney to flourish. It's a hell of a lot easier to be brilliant in broken play than it is when the line is set.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          Love him kept us on the front foot and by smashing Glen Stuart he blunted Brett Start as he feeds off his brother -it was the game turner in the first seconds.
                          Was a massive play. These are the players who win you premierships....the stars grab the headlines and provide the polish but you cannot underestimate what guys like Moa and LOD brought to the team.

He was one of our best all year....I love him (no homo).
                          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                          X