Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Bob McCarthy thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the Bob McCarthy thread?

I can only presume offense was taken over the not nice, though very true things said about him.

Very pleased he has taken such a lot of heat, and mainly from non roosters supporters, not just for the outrageously inadequate choice of medal winner, but mostly for his equally outrageous sledging of the merits of Jimmy Maloney's efforts - "no skill, just luck".

His actions and subsequent comments are very transparent and make any further comment from us unnecessary, so no need for the defamation lawyers Macca!

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
    I can only presume offense was taken over the not nice, though very true things said about him.

Very pleased he has taken such a lot of heat, and mainly from non roosters supporters, not just for the outrageously inadequate choice of medal winner, but mostly for his equally outrageous sledging of the merits of Jimmy Maloney's efforts - "no skill, just luck".

His actions and subsequent comments are very transparent and make any further comment from us unnecessary, so no need for the defamation lawyers Macca!
    I've always liked the saying "be humble in victory and gracious in defeat". No need to elaborate.
    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

really?
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        I've always liked the saying "be humble in victory and gracious in defeat". No need to elaborate.
        I've always liked the saying "Get back to tha chauoppa". No need to elaborate.

Comment

Fark Bob McCarthy anyway i watched him play plenty of times and i always thought he was a very overrated forward.He was playing in a great pack of forwards and running off players like sattler,oneil,walters and coote he never impressed me much to be honest.

Comment

faark u to both bobs
            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

disregarding any ccm award, just the fact that the 2 Bobs were even on that voting panel for that game is a massive conflict of interest............the NRL need to take a step back and have a good look at themselves !!!

Comment

This one?

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/...-minutes-to-go

Comment

Working...
                X