Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Hello my fellow chookies..I havent posted on this sight for a long time but I want to let you all know.
    Blake Ferguson will definately be at the Roosters next year.
    If I am wrong i will never post here again.
    Whatta team we will have next year across the park.
    Go the Roosters for 2014!!!

Thanks for starting the 52nd Blake Ferguson post since the start of September.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
      I must have missed those :/

Comment

I only counted 50. Get it right Kingsgrove

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
          I only counted 50. Get it right Kingsgrove
          Prone to eggsaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
            Yes but this 100% Guaranteed FACT - thats the difference. you should be happy im giving this info.

Comment

Originally posted by eleroy View Post
              Yes but this 100% Guaranteed FACT - thats the difference. you should be happy im giving this info.
              Some of us do appreciate it Eleroy,disregard the rest..Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

which im guessing means SBW will definitely not be here next year...
                I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

What's your source and who's making way?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    What's your source and who's making way?
                    R6 you would have to think that SKD would be the one making way for not only cap space, but also to free up the center spot for Fergo.
                    The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Could be Minichiello.

Imagine that, ditching Mini for Ferguson

Comment

I'd rather SKD. **** that price Fergo. If the club does dump SKD after playing with a broken jaw heads are going to ****en role! That is all I am going to stay...

Comment

Cheers eleroy! I too heard the same thing from a reliable 'sauce' about a month ago and posted it on here. I love the idea as I believe Robbo will get the best out of him!
                          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluetill_i_die View Post
                            I'd rather SKD. **** that price Fergo. If the club does dump SKD after playing with a broken jaw heads are going to ****en role! That is all I am going to stay...
                            I get where you are coming from mate, it was a bloody gutsy effort by SKD playing on with that broken jaw, full credit to him for that! But taking emotion out of the equation, what it boils down to is that Fergo is by far a better player than SKD.

SKD is a top bloke and Fergo has been a dill, but Robbo with the great environment at the Roosters can get the best out of Fergo and he 'will' be a gun for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                              R6 you would have to think that SKD would be the one making way for not only cap space, but also to free up the center spot for Fergo.
                              It just doesn't add up for me, Robbo has shown enormous loyalty to the players who have been the backbone of this club. Why would he now swap a popular player like SKD for a troubled player in Fergo, it just seems to undermine everything he's stood for and implemented so far.

Moving SKD on is one thing, tough decisions need to be made and sentiment put aside but to be seen swapping him for Ferguson just doesn't make any logical sense based on the way Robbo has operated up until now.

Comment

Working...
                              X