Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
    Chill out big fella. I was making a suggestion if the club was thinking about getting Fergo and how they would fit him in.

I doubt Uncle Nick would take anybody in this forum's recommendations on keeping him or letting him go. Although he seems to have taken notice of how some of us wanted to keep SBW.

I also doubt Uncle Nick would sign SKD up for life because he played with a broken jaw. He is obviously not all that keen on re-signing our legendary captain for next year. Yet SBW says he will play and they have a ready drawn contract. Think about it champ.
    Bullshit. Braith was spared the axe because of the bloody forum wanabees.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
      Loiner didn't want SBW, reckoned he was a bludger. I am happy which ever way Robbo wants to go on Fergo, Mini and SKD. I am willing to back his judgment however he works things out.
      Robo = The new Godfather

Comment

Anyone catch Ferguson on the news today? No wonder Mundane spoke for him last time cause this guy is worse than da 'man' but this is not about how he actually talks but more about his attitude during the interview. I thought he came off 'cocky' (not rooster cocky) and a real tool so if we were to sign him, he would have to be bloody great. Mind you he may have been a little nervous being interviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
          Anyone catch Ferguson on the news today? No wonder Mundane spoke for him last time cause this guy is worse than da 'man' but this is not about how he actually talks but more about his attitude during the interview. I thought he came off 'cocky' (not rooster cocky) and a real tool so if we were to sign him, he would have to be bloody great. Mind you he may have been a little nervous being interviewed.
          Yeh man, wouldn't mind Blake in the RWB..

Comment

Fact is Flake can do more in one game than SKD in a season & I rate SKD

Off the field Flake has also proven he can create more shit in one day than SKD in a lifetime
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              Fact is Flake can do more in one game than SKD in a season & I rate SKD

Off the field Flake has also proven he can create more shit in one day than SKD in a lifetime

Well we provably need him for more than 1 game. At the moment i don't think he has more than 5 in his repertoire. It would take Dr Phill, Dr Drew and Dr Oz 12 months to get this guy to settle down.

Comment

As long as he's not breaking any laws and performs on the day I don't care what he does in his off time, I sure Carney still hits the piss just as much as he did whilst here Myles too for that matter. How many of the posters here would take kindly of your employers or media dictating your actions on what you do on your day's off.

Comment

Here is the interview on ten today
                  http://tenplay.com.au/sport/2013/10/15/comeback-fight

Comment

All this talk about bringing Ferguson into the squad is staggering.

We've currently got a team that's the envy of the league - Premiers who set a new defensive record, and as most people observe, they get on well - which is half the battle, and one of the reasons behind the defensive attitude.

Why would we risk upsetting that by signing Ferguson?

We actually won the comp with this squad, we didn't finish 10th or something.....it's not as though we need to gamble.

You can sum up Ferguson in 3 words. Good player. Twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
                      All this talk about bringing Ferguson into the squad is staggering.

We've currently got a team that's the envy of the league - Premiers who set a new defensive record, and as most people observe, they get on well - which is half the battle, and one of the reasons behind the defensive attitude.

Why would we risk upsetting that by signing Ferguson?

We actually won the comp with this squad, we didn't finish 10th or something.....it's not as though we need to gamble.

You can sum up Ferguson in 3 words. Good player. Twat.
                      Yeah but there was a few in our books too thank fully gone but some have redeemed themselves been Friendy ,pearce and one called SBW and he goes alright too these days.
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

let him sour some other team!what happens when he walks out on us because robbo goes too hard on him or his teammates don't accept him? can we then get skid back?if we really want him sign him at newtown first up and let him train with us first see if he both bond in and hack the responsibility of the each member of this fantastic squad? we can get him a supplementary job well paid but intensive, i dont think he can work at the café like jack, i think jimmy might have sold that now?
                        Last edited by stephenj; 10-16-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

let him play boxing and hang with mundane.

the guy is definatly not the sharpest tool in the shed, just a dumb assed thug
                          Last edited by roosterproud; 10-16-2013, 12:41 PM.
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If there was any talk about Ferguson coming in, surely they would have spoken to Pearce and Maloney to get their thoughts on him during Origin camp. Similarly, I'm sure the opinion of Sonny-Bill would have been sort as well. If between those three and the coach they decide he is worth the punt, then I will back him to the hilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                              If there was any talk about Ferguson coming in, surely they would have spoken to Pearce and Maloney to get their thoughts on him during Origin camp. Similarly, I'm sure the opinion of Sonny-Bill would have been sort as well. If between those three and the coach they decide he is worth the punt, then I will back him to the hilt.
                              Good post HC, spot on!
                              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Fergo is coming here - I'm sure of it
                                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Working...
                                X