Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
    Fergo is coming here - I'm sure of it
    Only fools are sure of anything.
    I'm sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
      Fergo is coming here - I'm sure of it
      If he does come I'm getting in now and calling him The Freak.

And make sure Melon doesn't tealeaf my idea again.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
        If there was any talk about Ferguson coming in, surely they would have spoken to Pearce and Maloney to get their thoughts on him during Origin camp. Similarly, I'm sure the opinion of Sonny-Bill would have been sort as well. If between those three and the coach they decide he is worth the punt, then I will back him to the hilt.
        Did they have enough time to talk and understand WTF he is saying in those 30 minutes he was in camp before being turfed?

Comment

I don't think any Roosters fan would choose Fergo over Mini or SKD.

SKD and Mini in their prime were both better anyway, I also have a feeling 2014 is the year for our number 4, SKD.

Comment

I can't see this happening, if he is cleared and allowed to play in the NRL for 2014 plenty of clubs will circle and we won't have the cap space to compete.

Comment

I wonder if any fans threaten to boycott if he does come here??

Comment

SKD had a good end to the year and has a year left on his contract. He played about 4 good games this year. For most of the year he was diabolical. He was signed to a 4 year deal after the 2010 grand final. Keeping in mind that he has performed poorly since this contract the question remains;

Would you sign SKD to another long term contract due to his good form towards the end of this year or offer Blake Ferguson to a 2-3 year contract?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                  SKD had a good end to the year and has a year left on his contract. He played about 4 good games this year. For most of the year he was diabolical. He was signed to a 4 year deal after the 2010 grand final. Keeping in mind that he has performed poorly since this contract the question remains;

Would you sign SKD to another long term contract due to his good form towards the end of this year or offer Blake Ferguson to a 2-3 year contract?
                  The love for SKD amazes me

Comment

Fergo - confirmed undercard on Mundines fight

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken feet View Post
                      fergo - confirmed undercard on mundines fight
                      with no one to fight
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sack View Post

SKD on a two year contract.

He's had two bad defensive games and makes mistakes occasionally, other then that he's been solid. He's excelled at making tough runs bringing us out of our end zone and was equal third for trys this year for us. His defence has been very good for the most part and he saved us a number of times in the Manly semi.

Ferguson is a talented yes but he's a farkwit on and more importantly off the field. We're a tight group taking out a good clubman for a ****head is a no-no. I'm surprised people even think Robinson will do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
                          I can't see this happening, if he is cleared and allowed to play in the NRL for 2014 plenty of clubs will circle and we won't have the cap space to compete.
                          I can see Fergo being desperate to want to play alongside his mate SBW, and 2014 will most likely be his only chance unless he switches to rugby. Because of this, along with wanting to go to a team capable of winning a premiership which we have proven, I am sure that Fergo would come to us for less than what he could get else where.

Having SBW and Robbo guiding him will work wonders for him!!

If the raiders are willing to do a straight swap for SKD will help us out hugely in securing him as well.
                          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

• Fergo's not part of the Raiders any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                              Fergo's not part of the Raiders any more.
                              Correct, they tore up the dopes contract.
                              Keep that clown away from our playing group, he's an a-grade ****whit

Comment

• I find it bloody amusing how all the Fergo haters on here are making him out to be the devil, hitler, stalin and bin laden all in one, and that single handedly he will manage to be able to destroy our club.
                                The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X