Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
    I find it bloody amusing how all the Fergo haters on here are making him out to be the devil, hitler, stalin and bin laden all in one, and that single handedly he will manage to be able to destroy our club.
    How are the Raiders at the moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
      I find it bloody amusing how all the Fergo haters on here are making him out to be the devil, hitler, stalin and bin laden all in one, and that single handedly he will manage to be able to destroy our club.
      Carney managed it in 2011........

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
        Carney managed it in 2011........
        smith and braith not todd
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• if we get him it will be for pittance. sbw leaves, lod retires and mini retires, fee cash laying around fergo to centre and skids to the wing. moga as a back up for skids and toups
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
            smith and braith not todd
            Riiiiight.

It was Braith behind the wheel when he got done for drink driving? And when he went awol instead of going to Gosford with the team? And the night out at the Courthouse?

As shit as Braith was, he was on a level with Carney in 2011 on the field. And miles better than him off it.

You can't doubt Carney's contribution in 2010, it was out of this world. But he undid everything the year after.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
              if we get him it will be for pittance. sbw leaves, lod retires and mini retires, fee cash laying around fergo to centre and skids to the wing. moga as a back up for skids and toups
              Or, Moga comes good, full season with the Jets, a solid year of training with Robbo and co, comes in 2015 and lives up to his potential. All the while Fergo may be serving gaol time, not training with any professional football club, playing a- grade park football some where.
              I don't see why some don't want to give Moga a chance to show us what he's got. I watched him like everyone else, struggle defensively when he played first grade under Smith. Name me a player who has not improved under Robbo's guidance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                Or, Moga comes good, full season with the Jets, a solid year of training with Robbo and co, comes in 2015 and lives up to his potential. All the while Fergo may be serving gaol time, not training with any professional football club, playing a- grade park football some where.
                I don't see why some don't want to give Moga a chance to show us what he's got. I watched him like everyone else, struggle defensively when he played first grade under Smith. Name me a player who has not improved under Robbo's guidance.
                Steady now mate, not too much common sense all at once.........

Comment

Sorry KL, what was I thinking

Comment

So you are happy to go with Moga instead of SKD which is what many have said?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                      I think it would come down to managing the salary cap by then. Is it's SKD's final year of his contract next year? If he regains some attacking form and continues improving in defence would you not like to see him retained? At the same time, are we going to be picking up Jenko's full contract aswell.
                      This side has been mostly put together with our own players who we have developed. It has worked with the inclusion of Sonny, Baloney and Jennings so why not keep that going and continue promoting within instead of picking up someone who really only had 5-10 great games in the past 2 years.

Comment

• As far as Tau goes he has the potential to be the most devastating center in a generation if his knees hold up.His defense can be rectified defense is taught by coaches and experience.Attitude and application comes from within.Who knows how the kid will go next year.What i fear is that he has a great season with us then returns home to the broncs and makes that potential a reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                          As far as Tau goes he has the potential to be the most devastating center in a generation if his knees hold up.His defense can be rectified defense is taught by coaches and experience.Attitude and application comes from within.Who knows how the kid will go next year.What i fear is that he has a great season with us then returns home to the broncs and makes that potential a reality.
                          Maybe but thr Broncs wont have much in the cap if they're signing Barba, DCE and Smith and if everything goes well we'll be in a dynasty as the top team and the Broncos will still be rebuilding, any young kid would rather win premierships then lose semis.

Comment

• Moga is an absolute gun. I think some are forgetting how natural he looked in attack in his first year .. Beats defenders with a graceful ease like Inglis does. And this was when we were a basket-case. Imagine how good he can become with our team and coaching staff now. His defence can be fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                              I'll probably leave it up to the coach to decide which one of them to pick, assuming they're both free of injury. His decision would be good enough for me.

What I don't want to happen, is for up to lose one of those guys prematurely because we've signed an ego maniac show pony piss artist sex offender (alleged) like Ferguson.

Again though, I'm happy to trust the coach. I'm pretty sure however, that he has more sense than to replace either SKD or Moga with said emsppaso.

Comment

• Based on the 3players we are talking about, this would be my preference:

1. Moga (coz he's young, and has not had a chance to prove himself, and is already contracted to us)
                                2. Fergo (also young, but has a bad off field history and will be expensive)
                                3. SKD (doesnt quite offer as much as the above too. yes he is safe and great clubman, but so was Anasta)

But this all just my personal opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X