Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actions speak louder than words. Each time Carney ****ed up he'd come out and say how it wouldn't happen again, how he was a changed man, good support networks etc and would **** up again a short time later

Comment

• Fergo is ****en douche!
      Respect our jersey, keep him out.

Comment

• SKD proved a few wrong this year and improved his game immensely. Sadly most don't have an understanding of the defensive systems required to play centres, especially right side and he came on remarkably well in this area. Apparently it's all about tries...

Given the chance he will do the same again next year and beyond as our combinations grow.

Friend was immature. Pearce was immature and didn't have skills deal with his social standing etc. Ferguson is a fool just like Carney.

Oracle, all the crap you highlighted in Fergusons interview is rubbish. I'd be more impressed if he didn't say it and got down to his actions speaking for him. He's saying all the right crap just like uncle choc to suck whoever he needs to suck in.

Comment

• Ferguson can play but if he signs with us, my biggest fear is the Daily Telegraph will go all 'Todd Carney' on him and start hounding him until we are forced to part company with him

Comment

• Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
            SKD proved a few wrong this year and improved his game immensely. Sadly most don't have an understanding of the defensive systems required to play centres, especially right side and he came on remarkably well in this area. Apparently it's all about tries...

Given the chance he will do the same again next year and beyond as our combinations grow.

Friend was immature. Pearce was immature and didn't have skills deal with his social standing etc. Ferguson is a fool just like Carney.

Oracle, all the crap you highlighted in Fergusons interview is rubbish. I'd be more impressed if he didn't say it and got down to his actions speaking for him. He's saying all the right crap just like uncle choc to suck whoever he needs to suck in.

He didn't prove anyone wrong...When he drops the ball cold as he's running, we have a right to express our opinion. When he gets stripped in front of goal and they score, it's our right to have a whinge. I always supported the guy but that strip v the Sharks was nearly the final straw for me. I am back supporting the guy for he's heroics but lets not SKiD ourselves that he can also have some shockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
              SKD proved a few wrong this year and improved his game immensely. Sadly most don't have an understanding of the defensive systems required to play centres, especially right side and he came on remarkably well in this area. Apparently it's all about tries...

When you say that SKD improved his game immensely this year, I would take that as being going from totally f**king $hit to middle of the road at best. Yeah brilliant!!

I notice on here that the SKD lovers set the bar extremely low for him, so if he only lets in one try and throws one bad pass and loses the ball once in a game then he has done well. Do you forget his performance at parramatta stadium this year?? It was atrocious and completely embarrassing!! Just because he went ok in the last 4 games or so of the year does that then suddenly dismiss all of the crap that he dished out this year?? Your judgment is clouded by his great effort in the GF playing on with a broken jaw and it is affecting your memory!!

Sadly for you most on here do have an understanding of defensive systems required to play center, and SKD has shown on many occasions over the past 3 seasons that he doesn't have an understanding unfortunately with allowing many many tries down his side of the field!! Apparently for the SKD lovers it is ok for him to score and set up SFA tries?? Is that not part of the job description for a center?? Given the chance we will get much more of the same crap from him that we have seen over the past 3 seasons!!

How is Carney doing these days? I would think that he is doing rather well at the sharks, but according to some he is all washed up and finished doing it really tough in a prison somewhere.

Why are the parts that I highlighted in that article rubbish?? Did he say something terrible? What is he meant to say instead? He has a fight coming up soon and the media are following him around. I would rather him talk to them and say what he is saying then what happened when choc tried to protect him. You are just wanting to put him in a no win situation, so if he talks you rather him not and if he doesn't talk like last time you think he is a fool.

Good luck to the bloke, he hasn't had it easy in his life and I wish him all the best to get his life sorted out. You can wish the opposite and please yourself if you like.
              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                He didn't prove anyone wrong...When he drops the ball cold as he's running, we have a right to express our opinion. When he gets stripped in front of goal and they score, it's our right to have a whinge. I always supported the guy but that strip v the Sharks was nearly the final straw for me. I am back supporting the guy for he's heroics but lets not SKiD ourselves that he can also have some shockers.
                Good post ROC181!! That example you pointed out pissed me off delux when that happened, and certain people on here conveniently forget those times!! Plus remember all the times inglis has made him his bitch! He tackles like he possess no shoulders. He has had far too many shocker moments in his time over the past 3 seasons, he certainly has not played up to his price tag!
                The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Comment

• cronulla catfi$h have just let ben pomeroy go. It would be great if it is to free up room for SKD!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                    Good post ROC181!! That example you pointed out pissed me off delux when that happened, and certain people on here conveniently forget those times!! Plus remember all the times inglis has made him his bitch! He tackles like he possess no shoulders. He has had far too many shocker moments in his time over the past 3 seasons, he certainly has not played up to his price tag!
                    As for tackling woes and I may get shot here till kingdom come... SBW also has some shockers like when he tried to tackle GI in round 26. He went high not sure what to grab and he missed. He did the same in the GF with Foran and Watmough. Again going high.. That was worrying for me but at least he made up in the second half.

Comment

• The people that like bash Shaun Kenny Dowall from pillar to post can only resort to one bad game and two or three poor instances of poor play throughout the entire season and the man a few fans have decided our club NEEDS had deserted his team this season because he is a selfish coward was watching "SKD" bleed for his team in the most important game of the season.

Comment

When you say that SKD improved his game immensely this year, I would take that as being going from totally f**king $hit to middle of the road at best. Yeah brilliant!!

I notice on here that the SKD lovers set the bar extremely low for him, so if he only lets in one try and throws one bad pass and loses the ball once in a game then he has done well. Do you forget his performance at parramatta stadium this year?? It was atrocious and completely embarrassing!! Just because he went ok in the last 4 games or so of the year does that then suddenly dismiss all of the crap that he dished out this year?? Your judgment is clouded by his great effort in the GF playing on with a broken jaw and it is affecting your memory!!

Sadly for you most on here do have an understanding of defensive systems required to play center, and SKD has shown on many occasions over the past 3 seasons that he doesn't have an understanding unfortunately with allowing many many tries down his side of the field!! Apparently for the SKD lovers it is ok for him to score and set up SFA tries?? Is that not part of the job description for a center?? Given the chance we will get much more of the same crap from him that we have seen over the past 3 seasons!!

How is Carney doing these days? I would think that he is doing rather well at the sharks, but according to some he is all washed up and finished doing it really tough in a prison somewhere.

Why are the parts that I highlighted in that article rubbish?? Did he say something terrible? What is he meant to say instead? He has a fight coming up soon and the media are following him around. I would rather him talk to them and say what he is saying then what happened when choc tried to protect him. You are just wanting to put him in a no win situation, so if he talks you rather him not and if he doesn't talk like last time you think he is a fool.

Good luck to the bloke, he hasn't had it easy in his life and I wish him all the best to get his life sorted out. You can wish the opposite and please yourself if you like.
                        Good post mate I 100% agree. I don't understand how everyone has already forgotten his form for majority of the year. Just because he played with a broken jaw, doesn't mean heis going to become a gun center next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by monty View Post
                          Good post mate I 100% agree. I don't understand how everyone has already forgotten his form for majority of the year. Just because he played with a broken jaw, doesn't mean heis going to become a gun center next season.
                          Cheers Monty. I don't get any satisfaction in doing SKD no favors on here. I think he is a champion bloke and his bravery in the GF was outstanding! My only motivation is for what is in the best interests of the Roosters, and in this case Fergo is by far the more superior player than SKD, so therefore I want Fergo at the expense of SKD who is not giving us value for money!!

Imo there is no way in hell SKD is going to get any better. If he was we would have seen a far far better season from him this year.

Imo I have no doubt at all that if Fergo was to go to a team such as ours, storm, womanly, $ouff$ or bull$cumdog$hit he will kick some serious ar$e and go on to play for Australia!!

Certain people on here don't realize that in 2015 SBW is going to leave a huge hole to fill, and that Fergo will go a long way towards filling that hole. The club stuffed up big time when Freddy retired, let's not do it again!! Put simply Fergo has X factor, he can create something out of nothing, he is a match winner!! SKD has no X factor and is incapable of creating something out of nothing!!

Certain people on here don't give our coaching staff and senior players enough credit in being able to get the best out of Fergo. They are stuck in the past of the days when we had people at the club like Smiffy and Son, Freddy, Anderson, Costin, Mason, Bwaiff, pen!s biter Watts etc etc.

Comment

Sadly for you most on here do have an understanding of defensive systems required to play center, and SKD has shown on many occasions over the past 3 seasons that he doesn't have an understanding
                            Yet our defensive guru - Trent Robinson - had complete faith in him.

With respect, Oracle, I'll go with our coach's judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                              Yet our defensive guru - Trent Robinson - had complete faith in him.

With respect, Oracle, I'll go with our coach's judgement.
                              What ever you think SKD is face it he is a Grand Final Hero he did his job -defended finished a try like he is supposed to etc.
                              That is more than Byrne,Walker and Hodges ever did for us in GF's .When the going gets tough the tough get going as Uncle Nick says.
                              I like any one else here was a big SKD knocker for sure and he deserved criticism but he delivered when it counted at the business end of the season and those players are hard to come by.
                              So dont give him shite as I am sure he is the happiest bloke on earth and so am I.
                              I will be kind in my next player ratings ...lol
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I was one SKD biggest supporters through whole season, all he needed was some stability and he came good. To the point when he was moved centre to wing to centre for few games in a row he performed unlike he has previously with changes in and around him. And sorry his improvement in and performance in that key corridor was more than middle of the road champ.

The article is soft, it's him trying to improve his image the easy way through words-suck the fans in, suck the NRL in and suck a club in. And a dickhead doesn't change over night, or in last two months. It's called life experience. It's taken Carney best part of 4 years to pull his head in, or at least develop some brain matter that he no longer does stupid shit in public.

It's not the broken jaw I am impressed by. It's a performance of that quality, against opposition of that quality, against a hard ass like Matai with a broken jaw. That's on that performance. Sadly observations that there's no statistics for wont be enough to convince some on here of the good season he had. More directly the improvement he made.
                                Last edited by Madrooster; 10-19-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X