Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Elroy not like answering. He makes statements. Then no word when asked questions. Come on man. What is the latest from uR info guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
      Sharks and Bunnies are leading the race.
      I can't see how we could afford him, but $Ouffs come on, how could they be able to afford him?
      I can't see Cronulla being an attractive option for a reformed party boy. That's like sending a newly turned lesbian to studs afloat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty_C View Post
        I can't see how we could afford him, but $Ouffs come on, how could they be able to afford him?
        I can't see Cronulla being an attractive option for a reformed party boy. That's like sending a newly turned lesbian to studs afloat.
        $hark$ no.. $ouff$ yes. They have let plenty of players go..

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty_C View Post
          Asotasi - gone.
          Crocker - gone
          Peats - gone
          Hunt - gone
          Everingham - gone
          Farrell - gone
          Lima - gone

I think Souths would have space for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
            Asotasi - gone.
            Crocker - gone
            Peats - gone
            Hunt - gone
            Everingham - gone
            Farrell - gone
            Lima - gone

I think Souths would have space for sure
            Flake's Chances of ever winning a grand final - gone!

Comment

• Who started the thread saying he was coming here?
              I say ban him!

Comment

• It's meant to be announced next week that he has signed with Souths.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDK View Post
                  It's meant to be announced next week that he has signed with Souths.

personally, I couldn't be happier. He is a f***-knukle and can do his growing up at the desperate vermin
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Along with Inglis, Sam and George, Issac Luke and Ben Te'o they have a real collection of arseholes over at Souffs.

Comment

• might be a run on the pineapple breezers?

Comment

• It's not a done deal at Souths from my information where still in the hunt for Ferguson.

Comment

• If he does sign with them...they have a few in their rabble who have committed or have been alleged to have committed crimes against women.. Inglis, Teo, now Flake....

Also Leg Breaker Luke and various members of the Burgii are not much better...a team which is full of grubs. I reckon it is all going to end in tears.
                          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Sydney Roosters
                            Ferguson not on the radar .
                            Robinson has hosed down the Roosters' interest in troubled star Blake Ferguson, claiming the sacked Canberra has never been discussed.
                            Despite admitting he was aware of rugby league's biggest rumour - that Ferguson would be at the Roosters in 2014 - Robinson said the club simply couldn't afford him.

"I've heard the same rumours, but we haven't talked about Blake Ferguson,'' Robinson said.

"I've met him once, when I think everybody met him when he was at the cafe (inside Allianz Stadium) going to the NRL, but other than that I've never met him.

"I can imagine Blake's got some off field stuff going on and it looks like he's getting back on track and then he'll be looking for an NRL team which will be his priority. But we haven't discussed that at all.''

Asked if fitting Ferguson under the salary cap would be an issue, Robinson replied: "Yes it would be, definitely.''

Robinson said the club's ability to retain experienced forward Luke O'Donnell was also problematic.

O'Donnell, 32, knocked back an offer from the Cronulla Sharks last week, sighting a desire to stay at the Roosters after winning a premiership in his return to the NRL.

"We haven't signed him, but we've been talking to him so I'm hoping he's going to (sign),'' Robinson said.

"It would be good news for us if he does.''

Robinson has several new faces at the Roosters in 2014, with former premiership-winning hooker Heath L'Estrange returning to the club after four seasons in the UK Super League. He will replace Nafe Seluini as the back-up hooker to Jake Friend.

L'Estrange won a premiership with the Manly Sea Eagles in 2008 after spending the previous four years at the Bondi Junction club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosters oh Yeah !! View Post
                              Sydney Roosters
                              Ferguson not on the radar .
                              Robinson has hosed down the Roosters' interest in troubled star Blake Ferguson, claiming the sacked Canberra has never been discussed.
                              Despite admitting he was aware of rugby league's biggest rumour - that Ferguson would be at the Roosters in 2014 - Robinson said the club simply couldn't afford him.

"I've heard the same rumours, but we haven't talked about Blake Ferguson,'' Robinson said.

"I've met him once, when I think everybody met him when he was at the cafe (inside Allianz Stadium) going to the NRL, but other than that I've never met him.

"I can imagine Blake's got some off field stuff going on and it looks like he's getting back on track and then he'll be looking for an NRL team which will be his priority. But we haven't discussed that at all.''

Asked if fitting Ferguson under the salary cap would be an issue, Robinson replied: "Yes it would be, definitely.''

Robinson said the club's ability to retain experienced forward Luke O'Donnell was also problematic.

O'Donnell, 32, knocked back an offer from the Cronulla Sharks last week, sighting a desire to stay at the Roosters after winning a premiership in his return to the NRL.

"We haven't signed him, but we've been talking to him so I'm hoping he's going to (sign),'' Robinson said.

"It would be good news for us if he does.''

Robinson has several new faces at the Roosters in 2014, with former premiership-winning hooker Heath L'Estrange returning to the club after four seasons in the UK Super League. He will replace Nafe Seluini as the back-up hooker to Jake Friend.

L'Estrange won a premiership with the Manly Sea Eagles in 2008 after spending the previous four years at the Bondi Junction club.
                              Why this article all of a sudden, it appears they have heard the rumour that Souths have signed him.

Comment

• Good to see the stranger back. He will be a good back up for Friend

Comment

Working...
                                X