Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thirty one

HERE IT IS
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• Personally I reckon the Mods need a longer off season , not killing this rubbish topic off about 25 pages ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
        Certain, me thinks, confused...... All before you get out of bed in the morning over an a grade wanka... You need a hobby digger.
        Lol it's called sarcasm mate.. I dont get up that early hahaha......

I decided to post here only becos he wont be at Souffs if Madge gets his way and also speaking to a couple of the lads at Maroubra who apparently are in the know.

Peace mate!!
        Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 12-06-2013, 11:06 AM.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• There has been another thread started on Fergusson.

I wonder if it will get to 31 pages.
          I hope we get to 32 on here. 32 is a better number than 31, it's not good to have 2 odd numbers.

Comment

• Turk will get this thread to page 88 on his own if he put his mind to it. We need only find 12 more pages.

Comment

• Bump!

Comment

• Originally posted by turk-283:352475
                Bump!
                Bump it louder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                  Turk will get this thread to page 88 on his own if he put his mind to it. We need only find 12 more pages.

Comment

• Blake Ferguson won't be playing first grade in 2014, just found guilty of indecent assault.

Comment

• Fergo doesn't deserve a SBW, Buddy franklin, Kurt Tippett style thread on this site....not yet anyway.

Just my opinnion, that is all.
                      Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

• Just announced Blake Ferguson, has signed a 2 year deal to captain coach Long Bay, and its expected he'll make the prison rep side to play Waco prison in Qld, in the highly prestigious QPSOO series. I hope this announcement finally moves the Mods from their lethargic off season form, and kill off this inane thread.

Comment

• Another big lol@souffs...

Can those dopey ****s do anything right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                            There has been another thread started on Fergusson.

I wonder if it will get to 31 pages.
                            I hope we get to 32 on here. 32 is a better number than 31, it's not good to have 2 odd numbers.
                            shit ......we are now going to get the a double even number sooooon
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• Bad shit for him, judge Judy will show no mercy...

Incredible how a talent like him was spawned from drug addicts,

dude needs time out with serious support, totally fckd up he is, hope he makes it
                              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• Might sound harsh but this seriously ****s up Souffs plans for 2014.

They're now seriously thing out wide as well as up front. Fergo was the added star power they needed to get to our level.

Now we can leave them for dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X