Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson WILL be at the Roosters next year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear they're shopping around in Hollywood to get their memberships going. Maybe they can try will smith or Daniel Craig to their quest. They should give up trying to be premiers cause that's not their strength. they are funny people!

Comment

• Here's the full CCTV footage.. make up your own mind
      http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/ne...v-5000149.html

Comment

• the guy with the cap on back wards is a woos if the blondie was his girlfriend. he should have snotted fergo for making advances on her.

the blonde who leant against the mirror nearly the whole time must be the one who is behind the assult, but she did more in hitting and pushing than fergo did.

not saying hitting women is good but this could have been contained if the girls reacted better in the way they delt with his behaviour. there were enough ppl around ,a nd they could have moved locations. dugan was right there in the red shirt and he didn't react one bit to anything.
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• ps we will be on page 40 real soon
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterproud:352874
            the guy with the cap on back wards is a woos if the blondie was his girlfriend. he should have snotted fergo for making advances on her.

the blonde who leant against the mirror nearly the whole time must be the one who is behind the assult, but she did more in hitting and pushing than fergo did.

not saying hitting women is good but this could have been contained if the girls reacted better in the way they delt with his behaviour. there were enough ppl around ,a nd they could have moved locations. dugan was right there in the red shirt and he didn't react one bit to anything.
            I thought the same thing mate.

Regardless if it's Blake Ferguson or Mike Tyson, if someone grabs my mrs on the **** I'm biting noses off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
              Just announced Blake Ferguson, has signed a 2 year deal to captain coach Long Bay, and its expected he'll make the prison rep side to play Waco prison in Qld, in the highly prestigious QPSOO series. I hope this announcement finally moves the Mods from their lethargic off season form, and kill off this inane thread.
              I couldn't agree more Burnt Rooster

Comment

Working...
              X