Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlights vid from 02-04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN2x3xir5Zg

Amazing video for the younger fans like myself seeing Freddy, Mini, Fitzy, Ricko, Wing and Flanno etc back in the day.

Thanks man that was awesome... I was about 15 around that time I still remember going into the chook pen with my grandad to cheer on the mighty roosters..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster-rooster-man View Post
      Thanks man that was awesome... I was about 15 around that time I still remember going into the chook pen with my grandad to cheer on the mighty roosters..
      No worries. I was only 8 in '02' so i don't really remember much from that time so i was pretty stoked when i found this

Comment

LOL.. the "Rooster youth" Good too see! Pelican you had a JWH avatar? correct me if I'm wrong mate.
        GO EASTS!

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
          LOL.. the "Rooster youth" Good too see! Pelican you had a JWH avatar? correct me if I'm wrong mate.
          GO EASTS!
          Yeah mate, but Mini's the man now.

Comment

yeah that was a great video, fist pumping a lot of the tries but I was only 8 and 9 cant remember much
            was born a sydney roosters fanatic
            "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Great video, i remember being at a lot of those games back in the day.

"Age shall not weary them!"
              Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Wow, Mini was a god back then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies View Post
                  Wow, Mini was a god back then!!
                  Mini is a god I think you ment to say....

Comment

Watching that video you could see why it took us a long time to adjust to life without Freddy. He offered all the things that SBW and Maloney currently provide.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                      Watching that video you could see why it took us a long time to adjust to life without Freddy. He offered all the things that SBW and Maloney currently provide.
                      SBW is only going to be better next year and he will get the dally m award next year, but what a combination fittler and mini had wow
                      was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                      "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Great video. This is part of the history that I've seen very little of because I lived overseas for a long time. Thankyou.

Comment

Should of beaten both Canterbury and Penrith. I hope our current group can snatch another Grand Final victory.

What is amazing is the skill of the players a decade ago. Freddy and Minichiello were awesome.

Comment

it was such a pleasure being reminded of the skill and class of the team over those years, i daresay at their physical peak our 02 side would even give our current side a run for the monery? im sure mini could answer that for us?

Comment

Working...
                            X