players for 2014 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• players for 2014 season

Looks like Luke O'Donnell will stay for next year...the Roosters website has recently posted a highlights package of LOD...if he was going, doubt if they would of done this....O'Donnell is one old hard head that we in our pack..the late Jack Gibson(who was buried in a roosters track suit) always reckoned that a balanced team needed at least 4 or 5 experienced hard heads........During this season I often had the binoculars on LOD....when he hit he hurt........the type of player every pack needs.

Jack Bosden appears to have been released...his profile has been deleted

The discussion about the possible acquisition of Ken Seru is interesting...I really rate this bloke as a player...he is often unstoppable close to the line....as evidenced by his 12 tries this year....reminds me of an angry rhinoceros.....no props in the world who have numbers like him for touchdowns.,,,,,,with the right training,diet and coaching this bloke could be a sensation....sort of like a new Artie Beetson.Our team needs to evolve and introduce new ideas in 2014, as our opposition will be onto the things that worked so well for us this year.......eg Paul Green,as the new Cowboys coach has plenty of insight into the Roosters methods......

It's nice to be nice to the nice.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by the phantom bantam View Post
      Looks like Luke O'Donnell will stay for next year...the Roosters website has recently posted a highlights package of LOD...if he was going, doubt if they would of done this....O'Donnell is one old hard head that we in our pack..the late Jack Gibson(who was buried in a roosters track suit) always reckoned that a balanced team needed at least 4 or 5 experienced hard heads........During this season I often had the binoculars on LOD....when he hit he hurt........the type of player every pack needs.

Jack Bosden appears to have been released...his profile has been deleted

The discussion about the possible acquisition of Ken Seru is interesting...I really rate this bloke as a player...he is often unstoppable close to the line....as evidenced by his 12 tries this year....reminds me of an angry rhinoceros.....no props in the world who have numbers like him for touchdowns.,,,,,,with the right training,diet and coaching this bloke could be a sensation....sort of like a new Artie Beetson.Our team needs to evolve and introduce new ideas in 2014, as our opposition will be onto the things that worked so well for us this year.......eg Paul Green,as the new Cowboys coach has plenty of insight into the Roosters methods......
      Nafe Seluini's profile has also been removed.

Comment

Ridiculous to suggest his highlights package would not be there if he was leaving.
        Your credibility has been shot with your very first post. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen:350457
          Ridiculous to suggest his highlights package would not be there if he was leaving.
          It's just his opinion dope

Comment

response to unlucky 13

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Do you really think that Roosters management would present a highlights package of a player goin to another club?

I am confident that Roosters management will NOT be posting a highlights package of Marty Kennedy for example,who is now safely ensconced at the Broncos.
            Far from my credibility being shot,your narky comment simply highlights your irrational reasoning.

Comment

Do you really think that Roosters management would present a highlights package of a player goin to another club?

I am confident that Roosters management will NOT be posting a highlights package of Marty Kennedy for example,who is now safely ensconced at the Broncos.
              Far from my credibility being shot,your narky comment simply highlights your irrational reasoning.
              Umm When these highlights packages started It did say they would be posting a package for each and every player Interesting to see if Kennedy gets a package thoigh As he has yet to have done so In saying that I havent seen one for Friend FPN Cordner and a few others as well
              When you trust your television
              what you get is what you got
              Cause when they own the information
              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Kennedy won't have any highlights so if there is not 'package' on him that'll be why.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                  Intellects united. I love it!

Comment

Bosden has signed with wests illawarra. Coached by Jason ryles.

Comment

Bosden has signed with wests illawarra. Coached by Jason ryles.
                      Where's the proof?

Comment

Illawarra mercury last week...

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                          It's nice to be nice to the nice.

Not anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                            You need a massage.. mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              Intellects united. I love it!
                              Is their leader newmarn ?
                              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Working...
                              X