No announcement yet.

players for 2014 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have all forgotten that we have signed Steve Naughtons brother Curtis as well.

You all remember Steve Naughton the dud we bought from the Raiders while Smith was the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      The important thing is not just to be stronger but to be better and a bit different.
      I think we will on all counts.
      Your right Kingbilly, we will need to get even better and add a bit more to our game as you can guarantee with us being the premiers, every other team in the comp are going to be pouring over footage of us during the offseason, studying us big time!

They are going to want to copy what we do and also try to figure out how to stop what we do. This is why I have been a big advocate for signing Fergo, as I see him as being the variety that we could have done with in virtually assuring that we go back to back. Fergo has so much variety in his attack that he is near unstoppable, as evidenced by the great game he had against us this year.

I am a subscriber to T.I.T and believe along with yourself that Robbo will ensure that we gain a new edge to our game, taking us up to another level. I also believe that Robbo and his coaching staff will not allow any complacency to set in, they will keep the fires burning, keeping them hungry and driven with a strong desire for more success as attitude is everything!

It certainly does help when you strengthen your squad like we have, and have many young players who are only going to get better!
      The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Robbo near the end of the season mentioned that we didn't focus on attack as much this year and that they have plans on revolutionising our attack next year. That's as much of it as I remember so it will be interesting to see how we go.

Not bad that we ended up winning the comp anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
          Robbo near the end of the season mentioned that we didn't focus on attack as much this year and that they have plans on revolutionising our attack next year. That's as much of it as I remember so it will be interesting to see how we go.

Not bad that we ended up winning the comp anyway.
          Wasn't a bad achievement..

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
            Wasn't a bad achievement..
            It was okay..

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
              It was okay..
              Gherkins are okay.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Nawww looks like we're going to lose Ben Jones for Newtown to Parramatta. Who would've thought he's only 23!

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/ben-jo...th-eels-11594/
                Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post
                  Nawww looks like we're going to lose Ben Jones for Newtown to Parramatta. Who would've thought he's only 23!

No! He's the second most talented red head we have at the club.

Comment

I find that surprising that hanare wells has gone to the q cup. he is a jnr from my club (Nerang roosters)and thinking he may be home sick maybe. I hope we still have dibbs on him.

Josh Ailaomai (Dragons)
                    Martin Kennedy (Broncos)
                    Adam Henry (Bradford Bulls)
                    Henare Wells (Qld Cup)
                    Jack Bosden (Released)
                    Ben Jones (parra)
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                      I find that surprising that hanare wells has gone to the q cup. he is a jnr from my club (Nerang roosters)and thinking he may be home sick maybe. I hope we still have dibbs on him.

Josh Ailaomai (Dragons)
                      Martin Kennedy (Broncos)
                      Henare Wells (Qld Cup)
                      Jack Bosden (Released)
                      Ben Jones (parra)
                      Jack Bosden? Nooo!!!
                      The saviour to all our problems in 2011/12.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post

What's the bad news?

Comment

Sarcasm, Ray; sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

Josh Ailaomai (Dragons)
                            Martin Kennedy (Broncos)
                            Henare Wells (Qld Cup)
                            Jack Bosden (Released)
                            Ben Jones (parra)
                            Mate I'm thinking its more likely those SuperMegaBosdenStyleResherveGraders just aren't good enough to crack permanent spots in our 1st grade side.

More ability sickness than home sickness.

Remember as fans we see the odd NSW Cup game on the Teev or the odd 20s junk and think a kid is a super freak. But in reality domination at a lower level doesn't always transfer to ability at the top level.

Good luck to those journeymen. In all reality MLK is the only established 1st grader in that group and the only one possibly that could come back to haunt us. And that's a long shot at best.

We are a very strong club currently. We don't let the talented ones leave.

Look at The Faiders. Can't keep a talented kid to save them selves. Weak leaders will do that to you. There is no respect in that joint. The lunatics run the asylum.

Thank fark we have strong leaders like Uncle Nick who is able to employ the best suits in the game to reinvent our club over and over and over again. 6 GFs in 14 seasons. That's management for ya baby.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                              Mate I'm thinking its more likely those SuperMegaBosdenStyleResherveGraders just aren't good enough to crack permanent spots in our 1st grade side.

More ability sickness than home sickness.

Remember as fans we see the odd NSW Cup game on the Teev or the odd 20s junk and think a kid is a super freak. But in reality domination at a lower level doesn't always transfer to ability at the top level.

Good luck to those journeymen. In all reality MLK is the only established 1st grader in that group and the only one possibly that could come back to haunt us. And that's a long shot at best.

We are a very strong club currently. We don't let the talented ones leave.

Look at The Faiders. Can't keep a talented kid to save them selves. Weak leaders will do that to you. There is no respect in that joint. The lunatics run the asylum.

Thank fark we have strong leaders like Uncle Nick who is able to employ the best suits in the game to reinvent our club over and over and over again. 6 GFs in 14 seasons. That's management for ya.
                              Henare Wells was not wanted at the club Talented yes but considered too light to make it in 1st grade Kennedy I think will come back to bite us But as long as we are successful in this period nobody will really care It will be only when we end up in a downward spiral that people wills cream blue murder about us releasing Kennedy

Josh Alioumi is a youngster with a lot of abilty and natural talent whose best football is ahead of him
                              When you trust your television
                              what you get is what you got
                              Cause when they own the information
                              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                                Henare Wells was not wanted at the club Talented yes but considered too light to make it in 1st grade Kennedy I think will come back to bite us But as long as we are successful in this period nobody will really care It will be only when we end up in a downward spiral that people wills cream blue murder about us releasing Kennedy

Josh Alioumi is a youngster with a lot of abilty and natural talent whose best football is ahead of him
                                Only the sheeple scream Shandoid.

I'm sure they are all talented but the realities of pro sports are often the bestest most talented SuperMegaBosdenResherveGraders don't always make it at the highest level. I still am friends with blokes who were better or as good thru the grades as say Ricko was. But for some reason or another, luck or injuries or having a name or playing at the right junior club or taking an opportunity or a hundred other reasons they just didnt make it and Ricko was tough enough and good enough to.

Sometimes it's hard for us fans to recognise that reality.

How are you anyways mate??? Enjoying your offseason???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X