No announcement yet.

Roosters star Jared Waerea-Hargreaves won't rule out return to rugby union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So SBW, RTS and JWH all to be All Blacks one day?

I'd probably cry for months if that ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
      Brad Thorn never dominated League like jWH, and still had a stellar career for the ABs. Jared is stonger and faster, and has a strong Union background. I think all our players could represent their respective nations in Union.

Although I am biased though. Chooks could beat Kangaroos, so we may as well add Wallabies as well...
      Brad Thorn was the ideal body type for a Yawnion (Second-Rower) lock. I think he was 6-7 or 6-8. Jared is not tall enough to be a Yawnion international second-rower (lock)...they are all around the 6-8 mark or a no 8 usually (still@6-5) nor agile enough to be a flanker.

As good as he is at league and he is the worlds best Prop IMO....He would probably get a Super Rugby No 8 possie but I doubt he would make the All-Blacks.

I think some of you guys are underestimating how hard it is to make it into the All-Blacks team. Sonny was not their top inside centre (second 5/8), Maa Nonu was.
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

I spoke to him at the launch of the new bar at Easts around this time last year.

He told me then he still misses rugby.

It shouldn't be a surprise to people, especially considering it was the game he played growing up.

Other than $$$ I can't see any reason why anyone would want to play that rubbish game.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
        X