Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Start date plus draw?????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Start date plus draw?????????????????

Can someone tell me why it takes sooooooo long AFL did theirs weeks ago
    Want to plan some trips away
    R6 must know

I'd expect it to be released before the end of the week.

Came out on the 23rd of November last year and the NRL said they were targeting a release date before the end of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronte Grasscutter View Post
      Can someone tell me why it takes sooooooo long AFL did theirs weeks ago
      Want to plan some trips away
      R6 must know
      A monkey can plan those lame AFL games.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
        A monkey can plan those lame AFL games.
        A monkey cant plan that, as they are all playing acting. I mean sokka
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
          A monkey cant plan that, as they are all playing acting. I mean sokka
          Play acting??? Oh yeah like when Jaime Lyons pretends to be shot by a snipper when someone like Maubbs tries to tackle him or when Jennings steps in front of him... Is dat what YOU mean?

Comment

The 2014 NRL draw will be released this Friday (29th November).
            And Henare Wells has signed with the Burleigh Bears.
            Last edited by Sonjay Billy Bob; 11-26-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Sydney Roosters Known 2014 Games:

> Auckland Nines: http://www.nrl.com/full-auckland-nin...9/default.aspx
              > Our only trial game will be on either the 15th or 16th of February
              > WWC against Wigan Saturday 22nd February at Allianz.
              > Our 2014 season starts on Thursday 6th March against Souffs at ANZ.
              > ANZAC Day game is in Round 7 against the Dragqueens.

Comment

I think the nrl is shooting themselves in the foot by releasing a specific draw again this year. Should go back to the old way, draw is still released but at least you can pick the form teams to play on fri night instead of some of the crud we had to put up with this year.

For those who complain that they need to make travel plans or take days off, you will still know the week you need to go away, and the actual game day is released 5 weeks before, ample time to take a day off or book a flight.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                  Play acting??? Oh yeah like when Jaime Lyons pretends to be shot by a snipper when someone like Maubbs tries to tackle him or when Jennings steps in front of him... Is dat what YOU mean?
                  no, I mean more the boys who dive to the groung holding a shin and grimising /or squeeeeling like a girl when realistically no one came anywhere near them. or the times when 2 players are running next to each other and one of the players touches the other boy on the shoulder so the poor italiam actor takes a dive holding that shoulder like he had been tazered and the obviously the pain then went to the forhead and opposite ear. give the ppoooor poooor actor a card. Write a score for his acting out of ten.....world game my assssss. love watching all the lebs, lithos, greeks, and the pommy thugs destroy towns . shop front and up end cars after a win. I would hate to be around after a loss.......

stupid game watched by easily amused hoons.

I went to wembeldon when I was 13 ,to watch manu v Liverpool in a finals game and I have never be in a stadium where it was segregated by a 8ft fence no have I ever been felt up on entry nor having to wait for the other teams supporters leave earlier than your self due to the risk of brawls out side.

110minute and its still fcuken nil ****en all
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Sonjay Billy Bob View Post
                    Sydney Roosters Known 2014 Games:

> Auckland Nines: http://www.nrl.com/full-auckland-nin...9/default.aspx
                    > Our only trial game will be on either the 15th or 16th of February
                    > WWC against Wigan Saturday 22nd February at Allianz.
                    > Our 2014 season starts on Thursday 6th March against Souffs at ANZ.
                    > ANZAC Day game is in Round 7 against the Dragqueens.
                    You forgot the NRL Grand final to be played 2nd of October Roosters vs the rest
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

no, I mean more the boys who dive to the groung holding a shin and grimising /or squeeeeling like a girl when realistically no one came anywhere near them. or the times when 2 players are running next to each other and one of the players touches the other boy on the shoulder so the poor italiam actor takes a dive holding that shoulder like he had been tazered and the obviously the pain then went to the forhead and opposite ear. give the ppoooor poooor actor a card. Write a score for his acting out of ten.....world game my assssss. love watching all the lebs, lithos, greeks, and the pommy thugs destroy towns . shop front and up end cars after a win. I would hate to be around after a loss.......

I went to wembeldon when I was 13 ,to watch manu v Liverpool in a finals game and I have never be in a stadium where it was segregated by a 8ft fence no have I ever been felt up on entry nor having to wait for the other teams supporters leave earlier than your self due to the risk of brawls out side.

OK i get it..you have an issue with me having an avatar of a 'sokka' player(as you call it). I remember people that had issues with soccer when I came to Australia (yes I came from Argentina and yes I'm a Roosters fan) all those decades ago in the 70's and back then these people used to call it 'wog ball'... What did you call it? Or probably you like AFL and you didn't like it me saying that a monkey could create the draw...or maybe you didn't like me insulting monkeys ...which is it?

Comment

Say what you want about the game but you can't fault there crowds ...
                        This is when Liverpool F.C played Melbourne in Australia ..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5iLL57p...%3D5iLL57puZPM

Comment

Where the AFL can have a draw after 80min in the grand final and have to replay it the following week? Good system

Im not a soccer fan at all, but have you not seen how bulldogs fans have behaved in the past? The amount of thug players and wife beaters in the nrl well out number that of their A-league counterparts. Thugs is definitely a term associated with the nrl more than any other sport in australia.

Comment

It'll be Thursday the 6th or the 13th of March playing the March premiers South Shit Me.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                              I think the nrl is shooting themselves in the foot by releasing a specific draw again this year. Should go back to the old way, draw is still released but at least you can pick the form teams to play on fri night instead of some of the crud we had to put up with this year.
                              For those who complain that they need to make travel plans or take days off, you will still know the week you need to go away, and the actual game day is released 5 weeks before, ample time to take a day off or book a flight.
                              Thing is though, for those of us who watch pretty much all the games, it doesn't matter if the Friday game is the best one or not. In fact, I prefer the good games to be on Fox, so I don't have to listen to Ray 'I was past it 5 years ago' Warren and Ray 'I've got to be the worst caller on the planet' Hadley spoiling them for me. I don't mind watching them talking all over Parra v St George when I've got Manly v Warriors, Dogs v Storm etc to look forward to on the Sat.

Comment

Working...
                              X