Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Start date plus draw?????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2014 NRL Draw is in it's final stages with the NRL today confirming that it will be released next Wednesday, 4 December at 11am.

The Draw will be released via both NRL.com and the Club network (Roosters.com.au) and will be followed by a Media Conference at midday on Wednesday.

At this stage, there is no further information on the Draw and no confirmed games for any Round against any opponent.

Stay tuned to Roosters.com.au for the latest news and log on on Wednesday morning for our 2014 Draw plus the reaction to our fixtures from key Club figures including coaches, players and many more.

But, no matter the game or venue, there isn't a better way to REPRESENT in 2014 than with an Official Club Membership.

We're aiming for 20,000 Members next year as we look to go back-to-back and we need your support!

Comment

So the club have upgraded their expectations from 17'000 to 20'000 members?

Hopefully we meet those lofty expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
        I liked the "Fulld raw" better before the edit, Shandy.

I will keep that in mind in future.You must lead such an eventful and exciting life noticing these things and noticing when tonyhtewheel is lurking online and not posting
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
          I will keep that in mind in future.You must lead such an eventful and exciting life noticing these things and noticing when tonyhtewheel is lurking online and not posting
          Yes Shandy you have nailed me again.

I bow to your eventfuller and excitinger life noticing these things, for the second time, about mwa.

I'm better than you,
          na-na, na-na, boo-boo,
          stick your head in doo-doo.

Thanks Daniel.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
          X