Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby League International awards update (Roosters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
    Burgess is no lock
    Tell that to Maguire who played him there almost all season.
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
      and yet SBW didn't rate a mention in the Dally M's.
      Exactly right mate.

Hidden agendas by these Dally M judges….b@stards

Anyway well done SBW, RTS and Robbo…I think Robbo needs a hyphen somewhere : )

Comment

Trent Rob-Inson, or TR-I

Comment

News Ltd did very well to keep a straight face when listing SBW's achievements for the year and for not mentioning that Super Dooper Cronk got SFA at the awards.
          It's scientifically impossible for Easts to be in Souths' shadow when there's daylight between them and us.
          Easts to win

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

So happy for our boys and proud to be a Rooster.
              What a year!!!
              And next year back to back with Pearce and SBW equal Dally M winners.
              Pearce to score the winning try in SOO as Captain, after Paul Gallen explodes after too many peptides...
              Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Originally posted by Muffdaddy View Post
                So happy for our boys and proud to be a Rooster.
                What a year!!!
                And next year back to back with Pearce and SBW equal Dally M winners.
                Pearce to score the winning try in SOO as Captain, after Paul Gallen explodes after too many peptides...
                you also forgot to mention the retirement of all the qld team from ori9in. miles, crank, smiff, slotter, tite, thursty, etc
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                  you also forgot to mention the retirement of all the qld team from ori9in. miles, crank, smiff, slotter, tite, thursty, etc
                  That goes without saying.
                  Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                    I disagree G-unit. I saw it the other way.
                    Agree brough played well in what I saw in few games of super league and wc games. 3 best players in world I don't know but shits all over Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      Well to me this means that unless you competed in the RLWC this year, you had no chance cause Friend was a better hooker than Smith and Luke in the NRL. Only reason Smith is there is because he's the captain but Luke was probably best in the tournament. The again my theory went out the window cause Lyons was voted best center. In this case the RLWC aided Luke to get the gong.
                      Issack Luke was better than friend this year. As good as friend was. JWH is one who can feel very hard done by IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                        Issack Luke was better than friend this year. As good as friend was. JWH is one who can feel very hard done by IMO.
                        You think Luke was better? I found that Luke had so many bad games in the NRL while Friend was consistently better but that's my opinion.

Comment

luke is a joke in the wc. he is a ball hog and can only pass right. does one or 2 good things in a game and that's about it.
                          and he also has been trying the rts side step. but is shit at it
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

what is the top award this or golden boot next month?
                            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Video of SBW's speech; http://www.nrl.com/emotional-sbw-nam...0/default.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                                Agree brough played well in what I saw in few games of super league and wc games. 3 best players in world I don't know but shits all over Wallace.
                                Yeah - that's pretty much how I see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X