Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby League International awards update (Roosters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
    luke is a joke in the wc. he is a ball hog and can only pass right. does one or 2 good things in a game and that's about it.
    and he also has been trying the rts side step. but is shit at it
    That's just outrageous. He may be Souths scum, but he's a damn fine footballer.
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
      That's just outrageous. He may be Souths scum, but he's a damn fine footballer.
      Yep a good player but makes too many mistakes almost cost the kiwis the game last week and gives away too many penalties, needs to get the grun aspect out of hid game and show some control. Awesome attack average defense imo
      " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

On his day Isaac is better than most.. hope he has his day this week end.

Comment

Say what you want but sometimes the Telegraph get things right, like this headline:
          Roosters superstar Sonny Bill Williams named RLIF International Player of the Year

And don't you forget it!!!

Comment

I have just fallen back in love with rugby league again. When I first came back I felt like I was still a rugby player but now I feel like I am back playing the game I love playing.

Not the words of someone planning to play rugby union anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
              what is the top award this or golden boot next month?
              I'm pretty sure the the 'Golden Boot' is the more coveted award.

Some on here say Luke is a better player than Friend......Based on this season alone I don't agree....IMO Friend is slightly better than Luke. Luke has a slight edge in attack when Souffs on the front foot, his defence can be sh#t at times and sometimes goes missing in big games and can be prone to brain explosions.

Jake is a far more consistent and intelligent footballer. I don't remember Luke having a blinder??? in the second half when Manly beat them in the P/F.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

I remember thinking back in '10, watching Easts play Souths (and subsequently, too) '...there's two great hookers going around. They'll be fierce rivals for years to come and there's a split hair between them'.

And so it's been. Think Elias/Walters, Elias/Fenech, Walters/Walters, Buderus/Smith and Smith/Farah. Now it's time for the next generation with Jake and Luke.

I think Luke's got the edge on natural talent and flair, where Jake has him on toughness and defense. If Jake's kicking continues to improve, he'll have the better all 'round game.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                  Now it's time for the next generation with Jake and Luke.

I think Luke's got the edge on natural talent and flair, where Jake has him on toughness and defense. If Jake's kicking continues to improve, he'll have the better all 'round game.
                  Luke's also got Jake well and truly covered in the 'dickhead stakes'. Still can't get over him admitting he tried to break his own cousin's leg in a match a few years back ....not to mention his big acting flop to get a penalty against the Cowboys last year which was right up there with the Brazilian soccer player who went down in a world cup match like he'd been shot in the face when the ball hit him in the thigh !
                  Luke's a good player alright, but a DkHead of the highest order !

Comment

Can't argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X