Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pide of the league.. Read what this Moga dude has to say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so Turk is bellyache, and now we can add moga to his usernames. Any more?

Comment

Originally posted by roosters_64 View Post
      While Souths can claim a large supporter base it must be remembered that they were somewhat of a Fad when they re-entered the Comp. People love a cause to become part of. Their high profile owners also contributed to an increase in supporters. Not to mention the pseudo -supporters that make an occasional appearance.
      Yep I agree I have a few friends that claim to be massive souths supporters and never watch a game .. And alot of people jump straight on the souths band wagon as soon as there team is eliminated ...

Comment

I don't rate 'popularity'. I mean Celine Dion is exceedingly popular, but her music is dross.

We're Nick Cave or Tom Waits. Not easy to get into, but once you're there, all else pails. Plenty of integrity, a consistent output of quality.

Or something.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Waits is like listening to joe walsh , down on the farm album and liking it the first time...an impossibility but it does grow on you
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

The best music is the stuff that at first listen has that special 'something', but you can't quite grasp it, and then after multiple listens it just permeates. And even then you still struggle to wrap your head around its awesomeness.
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

he does tend to do that as a form of recreational stirring, very good at it too! hope he enjoys himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade View Post
                so Turk is bellyache, and now we can add moga to his usernames. Any more?
                All Rubbish, I swear..

Comment

I thought Bankstown were the pide of the league?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                    no theyre bought not bred.............I mean inbred not bought
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                      Get with the times mate.. Ya goota be kicked out of the comp and not have won for 43yrs to qualify

Comment

Working...
                      X