Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why

Aren't more rejoicing cos we won the WC???

Sheeple.

All the talk of RTS being injured and the coach/doc let him play, like they on purpose lost themselves the game.

Like a winger lost NZ the game.

Sure it didn't help their cause but it only exposed the flaws in their gameplan.

We dominated them up front. Our forwards did a number on The Bros.

Their whole plan was to go to $BW and let him create magic. They had zero options. We knew precisely where the threat was coming from and we nullified it perfectly.

They lacked any go forward. Moa surely would've helped with that.

Their 1/2s panicked and kicked at Slater all night which failed as he was on fire. Johnson in particular showed he has a long way to go before he becomes a genuine test 1/2.

We beat them where we always beat them. We were dominant in the pigs then kicked ourselves to brilliant field position. Then we waited patiently for the inevitable errors and pounced.

They played badly and we were almost perfect in our execution.

I've bagged MrSheen many times but kudos for picking The Bros weakness, their centres, and exploiting them with GI and Hayne. Hayne showed again he's a freak who just needs a bit of room and he will destroy you. And his defence was fantastic, especially on Foran who tried his clakka off but couldn't penetrate due to mostly Haynes great reads.

If anything I'd be looking at their coach and thinking tactically he's not on the same page as most other NRL coaches. They have the cattle to beat us but lack the gameplan to stop a very smart committed Aussie team.

They needed to belt us first then worry about offloads and sweeping back line movements.

Great win by Australia. Smart and tough then skill. Simple and effective.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Some misguided vermin lover posted on that site that SBW was exposed as a fraud...Fool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      Some misguided vermin lover posted on that site that SBW was exposed as a fraud...Fool!!!
      Someone should reply he made the Burgii look like fools again last week.

I felt sorry for $BW. Their pigs were dominated. He did everything he could but he had 3 defenders on him all night and when he did get an arm free there was no Baloney/PearceOrf/Mini etc screaming onto his offload.

He had zero options in attack.

Locke and Johnson should've been on his hip all day.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Because its really just a 2 Nation cup,And even that is one sided
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
          Because its really just a 2 Nation cup,And even that is one sided
          Mate who won the last WC with a lesser team than the one they threw up this time???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

For me it's because i remember how good it felt when EASTS won the grandfinal ... Watching the kangaroos win the World Cup did nothing for me .....

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Sheeple.

All the talk of RTS being injured and the coach/doc let him play, like they on purpose lost themselves the game.

Sure it didn't help their cause but it only exposed the flaws in their gameplan.

Their whole plan was to go to $BW and let him create magic. They had zero options. We knew precisely where the threat was coming from and we nullified it perfectly.

Their 1/2s panicked and kicked at Slater all night which failed as he was on fire. Johnson in particular showed he has a long way to go before he becomes a genuine test 1/2.

We beat them where we always beat them. We were dominant in the pigs then kicked ourselves to brilliant field position. Then we waited patiently for the inevitable errors and pounced.

I've bagged MrSheen many times but kudos for picking The Bros weakness, their centres, and exploiting them with GI and Hayne. Hayne showed again he's a freak who just needs a bit of room and he will destroy you. And his defence was fantastic, especially on Foran who tried his clakka off but couldn't penetrate due to mostly Haynes great reads.

If anything I'd be looking at their coach and thinking tactically he's not on the same page as most other NRL coaches. They have the cattle to beat us but lack the gameplan to stop a very smart committed Aussie team.

They needed to belt us first then worry about offloads and sweeping back line movements.

Happy as a Turk in mud here that Aussies won. But playing RTS was dumb IMO.

Go Aussies, and while I am at it QUEENSLANDER ya muppets!

Comment

I guess it feels fairly empty because it really was such a predictable result.

The bookies knew it from the start, giving some juicy odds for NZ to win it, but they were never really a chance. They saw the punters coming and fleeced them.

The England NZ game was fantastic, but left NZ so bruised they were no chance this week.

IMO Australia have some really unlikable characters in Slater, Gallen, Boyd, Thaiday...the list goes on....

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Sheeple.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post

OMG...now that I'm heading North, am I going to have to put up with that? I'll have to stand firm I guess.

Comment

We nearly always beat NZ in RL. 2008 when they won was an aborrition, nothing more and nothing less. It's no big deal anymore when Australia wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                        We nearly always beat NZ in RL. 2008 when they won was an aborrition, nothing more and nothing less. It's no big deal anymore when Australia wins.
                        I believe that the Kiwis had a better team this year than when they won the world cup and the 4 nations however my theory for them failing miserably was the ground itself. The Kiwis like to play an expansive game and that Old trafford, while a historical field for Man U, it just not a rugby ground. It's too crowded for the style of play of the Warriors/Kiwi style of throwing the ball around. Had it been in Wembley or Millenium, it would have been more of a contest...however I can't take away the fact that the Roos defence was very good.

Comment

Sure it was fine to win but what a dud of a match, the Kiwis forwards hadn't quite recovered from their brutal encounter against the English whilst we had barely been touched in a month playing nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                            Sure it was fine to win but what a dud of a match, the Kiwis forwards hadn't quite recovered from their brutal encounter against the English whilst we had barely been touched in a month playing nobodies.
                            Well thats the luck of the draw...Still though the forwards didn't do much. SBW tried his best as he always does but had no support. As for Kasiano...well i think he's Mose and TRex all in one. Big boy but can't do much with it. Perhaps there is a thing like being too big for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              OMG...now that I'm heading North, am I going to have to put up with that? I'll have to stand firm I guess.
                              1 more Rooster living in Sth east Qld. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X