SEQ Rd3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEQ Rd3...

Finally the boys are coming back to Brisbane to tackle the drongos...
    It's been a 3 year wait so looking forward to seeing us pack the stadium with Roosters fans...
    See you all there...

It is all gone quiet on that front Normally those up there are on here the minute the draw is released crying that there is no game up there for them
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Well as I have mentioned it on other posts, I am moving there, in fact leaving this Tuesday. Anyway never been to 'Lang Park' before so it will be an experience. Also looking forward to 2 SOO in 2014. Go NSW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
        Well as I have mentioned it on other posts, I am moving there, in fact leaving this Tuesday. Anyway never been to 'Lang Park' before so it will be an experience. Also looking forward to 2 SOO in 2014. Go NSW!!!!
        You had my support right up until your last comment...

Comment

Originally posted by cookies View Post
          You had my support right up until your last comment...
          Don't need your support. I'm sure Jnr Jnr & Bbbq will be enough support with Jenko and Cords to take the trophy back to where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            It is all gone quiet on that front Normally those up there are on here the minute the draw is released crying that there is no game up there for them
            Just putting it out there but there's no reason for that response since there is going to be a game up here.

Maybe you would prefer us to throw up some conspiracy theories big fella? You didn't mind those posts during the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
              Just putting it out there but there's no reason for that response since there is going to be a game up here.

Maybe you would prefer us to throw up some conspiracy theories big fella? You didn't mind those posts during the year.
              Andy can't put 2 & 2 together. Don't spell it out for him

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                Andy can't put 2 & 2 together. Don't spell it out for him
                Run him over with the golf cart ay mate..

Comment

Finallyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X