• VID; Robbo discusses NRL draw

http://www.roosters.com.au/news-disp...NRL-draw/88328

He clearly isnt happy about the bye situation
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
      He clearly isnt happy about the bye situation
      by the way Robbo reacted it looks like the club asked for two byes pre-origin and were denied, its pure madness from the NRL to deny clubs with significant origin representation the option where they would prefer their byes.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
        by the way Robbo reacted it looks like the club asked for two byes pre-origin and were denied, its pure madness from the NRL to deny clubs with significant origin representation the option where they would prefer their byes.
        Like Robbo said, to have those guys out for 3 games is unfair.. At the end of the day all teams need to be good enough to go all the way, I TIT and know we have some improvement on 2013.

Comment

teams like parra and the merg with no SOO should play the 3 games, what did the brmcs and storm get in that period
          " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
            teams like parra and the merg with no SOO should play the 3 games, what did the brmcs and storm get in that period
            Storm & Broncos got their 2 byes prior to the origin, so only 1 game.

Roosters, Bulldogs, Tigers & Souths all have 3 games the weekend before origin + the Titans. But the first 4 are interesting, all teams from the heart of Sydney... there might be something to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              Storm & Broncos got their 2 byes prior to the origin, so only 1 game.

Roosters, Bulldogs, Tigers & Souths all have 3 games the weekend before origin + the Titans. But the first 4 are interesting, all teams from the heart of Sydney... there might be something to it...
              I think we have better depth to cover for SOO in 2014.

Comment

Working...
              X