X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleRedRooster View Post
    Notice that the headline read 'Former Chook,' not ' New Bronco.'
    you obviously didnt read the first paragraph where it said 'broncos prop'

I wouldnt have an issue even if it didn't, because he hasn't even played for the broncos.

Comment

Don't know what edition of the paper you are reading Kegs, but the paper I have in front of me clearly states on the back page in large white bold 72 point type, 'FORMER CHOOK IS ON NOTICE.' The story continues on page 90 where the heading in 20 point bold black type states, 'Former Rooster Martin Kennedy is next NRL player set to receive ASADA infraction notice.' They do however have him pictured in a Bronco's training shirt and refer to him as a new Bronco signing in part of the story. Maybe the Central Coast edition is different to the one you get?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        you obviously didnt read the first paragraph where it said 'broncos prop'.
        Actually yes I did read the story, but what I said clearly stated 'the headline.'

Comment

and its an appropriate headline because the time line of events happened only when at the Roosters.

My gut feeling (not that well informed), from reading articles, is that he had some dealings with people that are up to their necks in alternative and sometimes illegal crap. But I think that MK only dealt with the legal alternative stuff. I hope this is the case.
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

i tend to think your right however i was amazed at the speed of his last injury recovery!

Comment

C'mon - let's not presume anything.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                i tend to think your right however i was amazed at the speed of his last injury recovery!
                Stephen, you could say that also about Boyd Cordner's speed of recovery but that does not necessarily cast aspertion

I doubt either did anything wrong
                Last edited by The Axe; 12-12-2013, 10:26 PM.
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                  Stephen, you could say that also about Boyd Cordner's speed of recovery but that does not necessarily cast aspertion

I doubt either did anything wrong
                  Surely, in the year that Asada came in hard with these assumptions and allegations, as dumb as some of the Player's come across, no one would of used any drug that was not legit to aid a recovery, surely.

Comment

Anyone else think the sentence

'ASADA considers evidence against the Broncos prop that is more advanced than its case file against 14 past and present Sharks players.'

Might just be part of the Beetroot face agenda?

How could it possible be more advanced? The sharks players have been under investigation for 10 months now.....

Comment

What is interesting is that before this AFL/NRL investigation, any ASADA investigations were on the quiet. Hardly anyone knew and it certainly didn't hit the media until the investigation concluded.

Its now a circus. I do think that any non-Cronulla player is going to receive a lot more publicity due to beetroots fandom.
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

just beetroot tryig to take some heat off gallen,marty is too mntelligent to do something that dumb!

Comment

Working...
                        X