No announcement yet.

LOD retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations on an outstanding career, great way to end it!

Comment

Odonnell has etched his name in Roosters history and will be remembered alongside Brett Mullins in winning a comp in their only season with the mighty Roosters best of luck in the future LOD.

Comment

Well done Luke on a fantastic career....and a well deserved Premiership.

I suspected when they signed you that you would add the mongrel and experience our pack desperately needed at the time to become the most feared in the comp.

It's great if you can hang around as part of the coaching staff and inspire Dylan, Kane, Isaac and the other youngsters to reach their scary potential.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

He's done a Mullos ... blow in, win a premiership, retire.
          Pretty good way to finish a lengthy career !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
            He's done a Mullos ... blow in, win a premiership, retire.
            Pretty good way to finish a lengthy career !
            True that. Cue the inevitable Rheinberger post.

Good onya LOD. Thanks for your help this year and good luck.

Comment

Grats LOD, all the best mate.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                Hmmm interesting $1 contract Maybe match payments should injuries hit hard
                I do like that idea Mr Walker! Ben Kennedy did just that for manly the year after he retired.

A great insurance policy for us in the back half of the year, if as you say we have several forwards out injured/suspended. We just have to register that $1 contract before June 30.

LOD can train with the boys in a coaching capacity, while revving the boys up, keeping fit at the same time and in tune with our structures. If he is to be called upon, by not playing half or more of the season he will be nice and fresh to rip in!
                The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

LOD Thanks for a great season. You deserved to play for another and to win back to back titles and a premiership ring. You made a big impression on us Rooster fans after only one season. I believe that you wanted to play on but was forced into retirement due to salary cap pressures. Enjoy your retirement and may your old injuries treat you well in the future.

Comment

Sad to see you go Luke. At least you got to leave with a Premiership ring.
                    All the best in what ever you do.
                    Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

not many players can say I won a premiership in my last year of footy, he will always be remembered as a Sydney roosters premiership winner
                      was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                      "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Working...
                      X